Maruti Ciaz Steering Control Setup With Chinese Head Unit

Thread Starter #1
HI,
I'm new to this forum and I'm the owner of Maruti Ciaz 2016 Model. I have purchased chinese head unit for my ciaz which came with 20 wires as shown below. But my car has 17 Pins set and 3 pin set to the original Harness which comes in the car. I have figured out and connected wires to all the four speakers,Car antenna,Dash Illumination ,Reverse camera and amplifier remote wire. Everything is working as expected except Steering wheel controls.

For this I have left with the following (4) wires
LIGHT GREEN ( RXD /TXD )
LIGHT GREEN with white stripe ( RXD /TXD )
Brown (Key1)
Brown with black stripe( Key2)

For reference i'am attaching the Suzuki Ciaz 2016 Model Stereo Harness as well.

Can someone please guide me how to connect it and make it work.

Attachments

Re: Maruti Ciaz 2016 steering wheel control setup with Chinese Head unit Key 1 & Key

Is the unit some thing like below

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ngria-red-ownership-review-13.html#post520791

Key 1 or key 2 are steering wheel control wires and only one wire works you need to figure out which one works and ground for that wire also required, rest of the wires you can ignore. You need not cut any wires female socket available.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Maruti Ciaz 2016 steering wheel control setup with Chinese Head unit Key 1 & Key

Hi Suryaputhra,
Thanks for your response, I'm confused and I could not able to figure out the steering controls wires from the car side. Could you please help me in figuring out the right wires from the Car Harness.

Thread Starter #4
Can Someone please let me know the steering control wires for my ciaz 2016 model. My car Harness pictures are attached above. Pictures 2,4 and 5 . Please let me know which wires from the car has to connect to key1 / key 2 from the chinese head unit.

You try leftover wires connecting to key 1 and key 2 and system ground to common ground try whether steering controls work or not. In that way I figured out. If not take assistance from professional auto electrician.

Top Bottom