Dear fellow mates How are you all???
This is Vinay a new member to the community
Well I have booked the New Toyota Etios Bluish Silver colour G safety version
which is going to be delivered on 21-01-2011
I need some infoo from you guys
1. The showroom guy says that i have to take audio components in the showroom itself and shouldnot make it done outside, he says there will be no insurance for wiring and electrical components is that right?
2. What Audio components will you suggest, my requirements are LCD screen in the headunit itself and wonderful speakers, i dont know wheter i habe to take a Sub or not.
3. What kind of other toyota and outside accessories do you suggest that are must for a pleasent drive
4. I live in a mid city but here I am able to get Alpine, Jbl, Infinity Kappa and Polk apeakers and some head units of the above company, I hope mostly available pioneer and kenwood are no need to mention coz they are being available almost everywhere..
5. The main question is how to recognise genuine speaker and head units, and please quote the rates of head units and speakers as of your knowledge
Thanks in advance, VINAY