Originally Posted by raj_5004
@ truly mittal: you choice is good.
1) Pioneer 7150 is better.
2) I would prefer the GTO 948.
3) 608C is better but JBL discontinued it, check if its available.
4) PLEASE JBL 1215 sub. No sony & no basstube. Only subwoofer.
Pioneer HU with USB/AUX/3 preouts : 8000
Front components - Illusion/Kicker/Ground Zero : 7000
Rear coaxials - Illusion/JBL/Polk/Kicker : 4000
4 ch amp for front & rear speakers - JBL S644 : 5000
Sub - Ground Zero/ID/Rockford Fosgate/Kicker : 8000
Wiring + RCA cables + Fuse + sealed subwoofer box : 3000
Labour : 1000
Thats a total of 36,000. If your max budget is 40k, get a 2 ch amp for the sub else better extend your budget by 4k & get a mono amp for the sub...
hope this was of some help.[/QUOTE]
hey raj....finally went to a vendor and here is wat i can get in lucknow,,,its sad tht i dont get products here but here is wat i hav decided....i want to get my icing done by monday for sure....so if u can msg me on my mobile (9415204040) so i can have a word with you...only if u allow...
here it goes:
1. HU: pioneer deh 5290sd (wth 3 preouts)...price 9800/-
2. amp: jbl s644 4ch -- 5500 in grey and 6800 with Bill n warranty
3. rear co-ax....either jbl 948 (3800/-) or infinity for 6600
4. jbl components....6000/- (dunno xact model)
5. jbl bass tube 1215T...4200/-
6. Mono amp...not now but may be later....:)
Is the price he is offering is fine...i am apprehensive abt the pricing of HU, he said he is offering me a disc of 15% on MRP which is 11490/-...
And moreover is the setup i am thinking will rock me or i will feel sad after shelling out so much money.....
plz reply fast,,as m eager to ICE my car...:)