Usb Audio With 4 door Speakers under 10K.

Thread Starter #1
Well My mom n dad have purchase a new i10 era.So now we are deciding to add some audio to it.So What are the options for Hu with front usb and 4 door speakers??

HU since your budget is limited try out Pioneer , you can try out the recently launched JBL HU's too. Front speakers Pioneer's were good in my Verna! Rear co-axials try out JBL! Stay away from Sony when it comes to ICE , they are prone to conk off soon!

I think you may have to slightly increase your budget. For prices wait for Ilango's and Raj's replies!

Hi alok, go for a Pioneer HU with USB which will cost you approx 7000-8000 Rs. depending on the model you choose.

I would suggest add front component speakers with atleast a 2 channel amp for it. for the rear, you can add co-axials.

there are lot of options in the market & it all depends on your total budget.

if you want, you can add a subwoofer too, for that thump!

wiring & labour is extra, so tell us your max budget.

Thread Starter #6
Hi alok, go for a Pioneer HU with USB which will cost you approx 7000-8000 Rs. depending on the model you choose.

I would suggest add front component speakers with atleast a 2 channel amp for it. for the rear, you can add co-axials.

there are lot of options in the market & it all depends on your total budget.

if you want, you can add a subwoofer too, for that thump!

wiring & labour is extra, so tell us your max budget.
Its 10000 including labour ,wiring etc.Actuly Dad doesnt want high fi systm.He wants just soft and clear music.So he doesnt want to spend much on it.

I would recomend the JBL head unit. Go for front components and rear ovals on the parcel tray. If budget is a constraint then do it in stages. Altertenatively you can go for the stock system and speakers which come with the Sportz & Asta. It costs 12K. If you know someone who's buying these models and upgrading to a better system you can buy it off them. I am buying a Sportz and doing it but unfortunately I'm in Goa so I have to sell it back to the dealer for 8K. You will definitely find someone in Delhi, willing to sell.

Last edited:

Top Bottom