Maruti Swift Dzire: Calls on Car Speakers

Thread Starter #1
Hi.
I have 2009 swift dzire LXI but during buying I got Sony XPlod speakers & Sony HUD installed. At that time, bluetooth was not common, so I dont have bluetooth in my car. Now while driving I use phone with loudspeaker mode on but still the volume is not loud. Is there a way to take calls on car speakers - maybe via getting a aux to bluetooth device or something like this Bluetooth Aux Receiver For Converts Speakers to: Amazon.in: Electronics
Nothing fancy needed. Just want to hear caller's voice on car speakers.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi.
I have 2009 swift dzire LXI but during buying I got Sony XPlod speakers & Sony HUD installed. At that time, bluetooth was not common, so I dont have bluetooth in my car. Now while driving I use phone with loudspeaker mode on but still the volume is not loud. Is there a way to take calls on car speakers - maybe via getting a aux to bluetooth device or something like this Bluetooth Aux Receiver For Converts Speakers to: Amazon.in: Electronics
Nothing fancy needed. Just want to hear caller's voice on car speakers.
You may want to check this out as well. AmazonBasics is well known for their quality products and this unit is also capable of positioning the microphone closer to you so the receiver can hear you better. Besides, you get a charging port for your phone too.

AmazonBasics BTC1 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit (Black): Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike

Hello friends ...
I wanna upgrade my Swift Dzire VDI 2016 car's music system or speakers . Please help me.. what should I do ...??
Thanks in advance .

Top Bottom