Installing Maruti Baleno / Brezza ICE in Swift Dzire 2015?

Thread Starter #1
I am into market for ICE with navigation for my Swift Dzire 2015 Face lift model, after searching pioneer and other brands I thought why can't we install Baleno alpla or Brezza ICE in Swift Dzire 2015 Face lift model, because it is nothing different than other after market ICE. I have already purchased Bracket for 7 inch ICE from MGP. Baleno and breeza ICE can be fitted in the same bracket and the same bracket is used by pioneer, kenwood and JVC.

-suryaputhra

Last edited:
Re: Can we install Baleno alpla or Brezza ICE in Swift Dzire 2015 Face lift model

I am into market for ICE with navigation for my Swift Dzire 2015 Face lift model, after searching pioneer and other brands I thought why can't we install Baleno alpla or Brezza ICE in Swift Dzire 2015 Face lift model, because it is nothing different than other after market ICE. I have already purchased Bracket for 7 inch ICE from MGP. Baleno and breeza ICE can be fitted in the same bracket and the same bracket is used by pioneer, kenwood and JVC.

-suryaputhra
I don't think so you will be able to fit Baleno (Alpha)/Brezza (ZDI+) ICE, because the same cannot be retrofitted in their lower variant.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Can we install Baleno alpla or Brezza ICE in Swift Dzire 2015 Face lift model

Buddy,

Try out the ICE Unit used in Ertiga Facelift. It might just fit in.

20151022_121624.jpg

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #4

There are cross connect power sockets and adaptors for steering mount controls to work, I have verified with outside dealers, ICE is nothing to do with ECM. You just need to power up for that as I said cross connect power sockets available so BCM will power up the unit, so what is your opinion.

-suryaputhra

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
thought why can't we install Baleno alpla or Brezza ICE in Swift Dzire
And here I am thinking why do you want to install the baleno's ice on your car.

In 2012 I inquired about the music system cost for lxi version in the swift and the dealership quoted 22k without steering mounted audio controls. Baleno's touchscreen will cost atleast 35k.
You can get top of the line pioneer for 40k. Maybe another few thousands for steering controls to work.

Thread Starter #6
And here I am thinking why do you want to install the baleno's ice on your car.

In 2012 I inquired about the music system cost for lxi version in the swift and the dealership quoted 22k without steering mounted audio controls. Baleno's touchscreen will cost atleast 35k.
You can get top of the line pioneer for 40k. Maybe another few thousands for steering controls to work.
The reason, easy plug and play, compatibility and easy map updates via maruti website. My car is ZXi version, I ham happy with stock audio setup, only thing no touch navigation. As you said if nothing works from maruti pioneer is the best option.

-suryaputhra

Last edited:

Top Bottom