AVN For Hyundai Verna 4S 2016

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have recently booked a Hyundai Verna 4S 2016 base version. Since it doesn't have an info-entertainment system, i am thinking about buying one. Kinda stuck between stock or 3rd party like pioneer.

Dealer told me that Stock AVN costs around 42,000/-. But Pioneer AVIC-F70BT costs 43,000/- where i live.

By comparison, Pioneer gives additional features like Apple CarPlay/Android auto and a better UI.

Please feel free to share you experience owning/trying one.

I request all of you to help me in choosing the right one.

Krishna Sir will there be any cutting of wires if you go with Pioneer HU?
According to me the stock AVN will fit flush and also your warranty will not be voided.

Note - I am not an expert, so feel free to correct me.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
The pioneer one should be plug and play but do ask the installer if he will cut any wires. I don't think your car will have steering wheel controls otherwise another part is needed to be installed so that they work.

Anyways how much discounts are you getting ? I got 90k cash discount on the OTR price some months back for a firend.Seriously don't buy if you are getting less discounts then this.

Thread Starter #4
Krishna Sir will there be any cutting of wires if you go with Pioneer HU?
According to me the stock AVN will fit flush and also your warranty will not be voided.

Note - I am not an expert, so feel free to correct me.
Bro,

They are not gonna cut wires. Now a days all are using clip on kit for car wiring, so the manufacturer warranty will not be void.

The pioneer one should be plug and play but do ask the installer if he will cut any wires. I don't think your car will have steering wheel controls otherwise another part is needed to be installed so that they work.

Anyways how much discounts are you getting ? I got 90k cash discount on the OTR price some months back for a firend. Seriously don't buy if you are getting less discounts then this.
1. The pioneer AVIC-F70BT is a plug and play type. So the installer wont cut any wires, additional cost of 350/- for wire harnessing.

2. Yes, the car doesn't have steering mounted controls. As of now i am not interested in it.

3. I got a discount of 125K on OTR + price of old car (Hyundai 20th anniversary scheme).

2 things i will advice you to go for Stock AVN rather than aftermarket as
1. Panel also needs to be changed when aftermarket one is installed.
2.Steering control link will be fuss free with OEM AVN

Thread Starter #6
A new development in my order.

After paying him 80% of amount, the dealer call me and said that I have to wait 15 days more than the delivery date. Since the order is not accepted by Hyundai Manufacturing plant and that model is not being manufactured by Hyundai at all. Hyundai has stopped it's production of Verna 2016 1.4 vtvt base model petrol due to issue with child parts (that's what dealer said).

But he gave me another offer that he'll be able to give Verna 2016 S 1.6 vtvt at 10.00 Lakhs and will delivery it with in next 3 days guaranteed (i'll make him sign a document).

Since any how i'm buying a ANV and a rear camera, total difference between base and S variant will be around 1 lakh.

Can some one please help me to make a choice ?

Top Bottom