Double DIN System For Ritz

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,
I am looking for an upgrade of my existing audio system Balupunkt Seattle MP57 to this CarPi4 – Android based Double din Car Stereo – Laxo Orbis Pvt. Ltd

Has anyone heard of this? The reviews are on major Shopping websites which praise a lot about this product some are negative but overall it seems to be a good buy. Please let me know if anyone of you have ever seen this king of stuff on someone's car.

My basic need is double din with navigation and able to render android/iphone to the screen. This product itself is a mini tablet on android 4.4 and also has an ability to cast your iphone/android screen to the car tuner. If there are any similar product and between 15-20k with a better brand name, i don't mind going for it.

Thanks!!

I bought this CarPi4 Plus model, it's really good with lots of features in it.
The best thing is it's Android based head Unit which is inbuilt GPS. Irrespective of good and other reviews of this product after seeing a Demo video on YouTube I immediately bought this for my i20 car.

Thread Starter #3
I bought this CarPi4 Plus model, it's really good with lots of features in it.
The best thing is it's Android based head Unit which is inbuilt GPS. Irrespective of good and other reviews of this product after seeing a Demo video on YouTube I immediately bought this for my i20 car.
How is your experience? Does it lag sometimes? and what about the audio quality?

Nope I don't see any lag but I could see some lag issues with Google Maps but I'm happy with Sygic offline Navigation and Waze which works perfectly.
I have compared with all major brands in India and every benchmark is high for this CarPi4 models.
I heard that they are coming with new more powerful models.
BTW Music is good as it's having 4 channel output with subwoofer out.

Thanks

Top Bottom