MAC Audio Speakers Review Needed

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Have anyone here have expereince with MAC Audio speakers? I came across this brand through one of the local vendors in Rohini.

I went looking for Component speakers in 4" size for my alto dashboard. Following was the model he suggested (SSX-105 4inch)

Products - Mac Audio

I didn't auditioned the speakers at that moment.

Any suggestions about these speakers will be helpful. If anyone knowns about any other brand that have 4" components in Dehli, please share.

Thanks[:)]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
I use this brand components in my verna. The other pair i have is jbl ( expensive model) i compared jbl ( basic model , don't remember the model number) with mac audio components , i found the sound to be equally good so bought it and the price was lower too.

What price is the shop quoting ? Do let us know which speakers you end up buying.

Thread Starter #3
The model he suggested is SSX-105. It is a 4" component speaker for dashboard mounting. The price he offered is 2200

Is that a justified price.?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Bargain a little hard since they always quote unnecessarily high. Did he show you any other components ? I feel they have good sound for the value.
I buy from quick car accessories located in BD block , pitampura. You can try if they have mac audio speakers or check any other shop.

4" components are quite rare in the market. Only good piece you will find other than MAC audio is the Kicker ES4. 2.2k is a decent price for components with bill/warranty but there is no harm in bargaining. [:D]

Top Bottom