Blaupunkt Las Vegas 530 HU Speakers For Honda City ZX 2008

Thread Starter #1
Friends,
Recently bought a Honda City ZX 2008 model and installed Blaupunkt Las Vegas 530 HU.
Want to change the co. fitted speakers also. All reviews made me more confused. Don't want to go for external amp. and component speakers
Pls advice me on front and rear speakers. Budget for 4 speakers is Rs.6000-8000. May go for 2 speakers immediately if budget exceeds. Have checked on Polk/JBL/Pioneer/Infinity etc, but not able to finalise.
Also I'm not sure of co. fitted speaker sizes......Pls let me know what is the speaker sizes in Honda City ZX .

Regards

Thread Starter #2
Sad. No comments as yet. Bought Polk db 651 today. Not sure whether they'll fit in front car doors..

Would these work fine with my HU ? (I've not installed any amp)

Would be installing these on monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't the 2008 ZX come with a fantastic Alpine head unit and JBL speakers. It has a great stock system. Why did you want to upgrade it?

Thread Starter #4
Alpine Head unit does not support usb. That's why upgraded. Speakers are in bad shape. Actually i just purchased this vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #5
Installed Polk DB651 in rear tray of the car, but the sound is disappointing and distorted with low bass.
What could've gone wrong???
HU output is 45x4 RMS and speakers are 60 RMS.....
Do i need to put an amp???
Experts Please advice....

Installed Polk DB651 in rear tray of the car, but the sound is disappointing and distorted with low bass.
What could've gone wrong???
HU output is 45x4 RMS and speakers are 60 RMS.....
Do i need to put an amp???
Experts Please advice....
Distortion could be due to wrong or cheap wiring. What wiring did you get? Was the install done properly? What speakers are you using at front?

And adding an amp will make the high volume music clear and more lively, distortions may still exist if basic wiring is wrongly laid.

HU output would be 45w Max. You sure it is RMS?

Top Bottom