Originally Posted by ice_wise
Where are the updates, drive_angry?
Long time brother. thanks to Saroya Paaji and Lakshit for helping me chose the ICE system that perfectly matches my taste. So i finally got.
Speakers: Polk MM691
Wiring Kit: Focal
Woofer: JBL GT1200
Door Speakers: Didnt get the door speakers as the sound was amazing and to our taste.
Somehow I seem to skip my own thread although I do reply on other threads. Hehe
Anyhow, I have an issue with my ICE system recently so I thought to bring back this thread alive.
My car was parked in a closed garage for 4-5 days and last week when I started her and turn on the ICE system, there is no output.
Unfortunately car had to go to out of station but on our way out we swung by the ICE shop but being a sunday most 'experts' were enjoying their day off. We managed to grab hold of noice electrician/fitment guy he checked out
1) He checked out HU, after removing the DIN and checking few cables and settings he said HU seems to be working fine but to our surprise woofer was turned off when we turned it on we can hear the low frequency and still not output from Polks.
2) He then opened the trunk to check rear seat mounted amplifier. He first checked rear speakers, according to him Two 'Tak-Tak' sounds from the speakers confirmed that speakers are okay.
3) He then unscrew amplifier and started messing up with the amplifier settings. All the efforts went in vain.
4) He then said that I could get my amplifier checked as sometime speaker channels get shorted. where should I get it checked from? its been hardly 6 months since I got the setup installed would the service center will entertain me?
5) I could not find Blaus service center in India. can you please let me know do they have one in India?
what could be the possible cause? and any decent ICE mechhanic in Gurgaon, please?
Any leads would be highly apprecuiated