ICE For Chevrolet Cruze

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI'GERS, i want to change my speakers in Cruze.
I have a Pioneer 279BT With Focal components at front and rockford fosgate speakers at rear. Problem is my front component speakers of the car has damaged not giving good sound. I have not much knowledge in selecting Speakers and I'll do DIY for this. So I'll order it online and rear speakers are quite good maybe they'll last for 1 year. I'll listen Hollywood songs, private english albums, Bollywood songs,tollywood songs. I prefer good bass please suggest me GOOD speakers with online links!!

Hello TAI'GERS, i want to change my speakers in Cruze.
I have a Pioneer 279BT With Focal components at front and rockford fosgate speakers at rear. Problem is my front component speakers of the car has damaged not giving good sound. I have not much knowledge in selecting Speakers and I'll do DIY for this. So I'll order it online and rear speakers are quite good maybe they'll last for 1 year. I'll listen Hollywood songs, private english albums, Bollywood songs,tollywood songs. I prefer good bass please suggest me GOOD speakers with online links!!
Budget? And rear ones are 6x9 coaxials or round coaxials? Running all of them via HU or amplifier?

10k is decent amount for good components.

Cruze takes in 6.5" at the front if I am not wrong. For online purchase, look nowhere else than Snapdeal. Snapdeal houses original products at competitive (400-500 rupee difference from market rates) prices, which I don't think other websites do. Other sites like ebay.in allow sellers to sell whatever they have (whether original or fake), so stay with Snapdeal only for this purchase.

Did a quick search on Snapdeal and found these components under 10k.

Link for the search -

Car Speakers: Buy Car Speakers Online at Best Prices in India on Snapdeal

You can get any of these except Sony (not VFM) and 5.25" Polk 5251 (priced higher than market price). You can avoid Alpine also as there are a lot of chances of fake Alpine speakers. Hertz has a sweeter tone and JBL has a good balance, Pioneer is good if you want more bass. Polk DB6501 has some really good reviews online and is an awesome product, I have heard it and it handles bass as well as vocals much better than JBL GTO components. You will like Pioneer and Polk for their bass response and quantity! JL Audio products are new in India (especially for mass market) and I haven't heard them either, so no comments.

You must audition as much brands as possible from ICE shops before ordering one online.

EDIT - Focal 165 is also good but I think you will already be having this set currenty.

Last edited:
I currently have Focal Performance Access 165 AS 6.5" 2 Way Component Speakers in my cruze
Were you happy with their sound?

If only one of them is not working properly, you can consider buying another set of Focal 165 and using one working speaker out of the current set as backup, incase anything goes wrong.

Thread Starter #9
Were you happy with their sound?

If only one of them is not working properly, you can consider buying another set of Focal 165 and using one working speaker out of the current set as backup, incase anything goes wrong.
I'm totally satisfied with it bro. Yeah will try another set of these but prices are higher in internet i guess? Please check once

I'm totally satisfied with it bro. Yeah will try another set of these but prices are higher in internet i guess? Please check once
These are retailing for 12.5k on the internet (Indian sites). What was the price you bought it for?

Why not get them from a regular shop and install yourself? It will not be a problem if ICE shops are not too far from your home.

Top Bottom