Looking For HU With Good Speakers For Wagon-R

Thread Starter #1
I have a 2009 model Wagon R in top notch condition in and out .I am planning to buy a Pioneer AVH-X1790DVD. My question

Is this the best audio system for playing movies and music?

what matching speakers should I use for a 4" slot for speakers on dash board and what colaxial speakers should i use at the back tray for maximum richness in sound and bass as well without installing any amplifier? budget around 25k ? I have searched internet on kicker focal JBL and also on Image dynamics ? what could be the best in that budget ? and the best place to get it installed ? thank you

Re: Looking for HU with good speakers for Wagon R

the system is good i read reviews that it wont play x264 and mkv like the company website says. also dunno if it has mirror link to duplicate the phone screen on system.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Looking for HU with good speakers for Wagon R

Thanks for the reply. What would the other option if it's not Pioneer and what about the speakers I listen to lot of good bass and guitars. So what speakers can anyone recommend. I went to DRIVEN in east of Kailash, the guy Mr Rana gave me a package of whopping 36k cost I dont have that kind of a budget and he has over rated in everything he told.

Last edited by a moderator:
For pure sound quality. More distance the speaker lesser the effect.
Buy 4 channel amp.
Use hu amp for dash speakers
Use front door as co ax 6 in from amp
And under seat coax 6x9 with box.
Effect you can match from high end systems
Go for component if u want more clarity

Top Bottom