Deciding Between Morel Ultimo / Rainbow SL S12 / Rainbow Vanadium 12

Thread Starter #1
Guy's I need urgent help to decide between the Following subwoofers + Amp combos since I never heard any and can't audition them as well.

1) Morel Primo 124 sub + Digital Design AM1 amp

2) Rainbow SL S12 sub + Rainbow Beat 1 amp

3) Morel Primo 124 sub + Rainbow Beat 1 amp

4) Rainbow Vanadium 12 sub + Cheap 500-600 watt amp with cost of around 15-18k.

5) Gladen RS 12 sub - This will be available this month end , but can wait for it as it has very good reviews from customers.

Thanks.

Thread Starter #2
What I'm looking for is a VFM sub that can give excellent tight , punch and SQ and slightly loudness if needed.

Hi Stanjohn123.

I would suggest Rainbow Beat 1 Amp. It would be enough considering your power requirements and SQ image in mind. If you can stretch for Morel Ultimo sub, then it would be the best bet. It really is a risky matter since you can't audition any of these, as these cost a fair bit and you can't manage to get wrong.

Do tell more about your budget and sound taste to help us siggest you better.

@Stanjohn123

What your asking here is a audiophile level setup. I am in the process of getting one done for myself hence I know a bit.

But just like you by reading things(not blindly) i would go with the rainbow SL-S12 or Vanadium 12 over the Morel 124 you mentioned !

As for amp just take a value for money option, The woofer is dual coil so guessing its going to run a load of 4 Ohms? Although it can be wired to run at 1 ohm is what i read.

Can you PM the prices your getting these amps & Rainbow woofer at(If you dont mind)??

What car are you putting them into?
Will you be using a DSP in the setup?

Top Bottom