Searching Hyundai Grand i10 Double DIN Panel

Thread Starter #1
Im searching for an double-din panel for an new grand i10 (RHD), also im looking for an adapter cable for my pioneer double-din radio, so that i can still use all the function of my steering wheel and the usb/aux connection down there - anybody can help me with information where i can online order that? Thanks in advance!

I live in Seychelles and here i cant get them.

Re: Hyundai Grand i10 double-din panel search

Adapter set up is standard with almost all branded ices like Sony ,pioneer.
Panel is normally separate.
Try a good accessory shop.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Hyundai Grand i10 double-din panel search

Adapter set up is standard with almost all branded ices like Sony ,pioneer.
Panel is normally separate.
Try a good accessory shop.

thats the problem, im not in india, so i dont know any shop and i must order online, that they can sent to seychelles

with the adapter who is coming to the pioneer radio, the steering wheel function and also usb and aux are not working

please, i need an onlineshop, a part no. and and and to get these parts - i try snapdeal but didnt find anything

For this, you can try mailing the Pioneer helpdesk to give you an exact model no. of the adapter you are looking at. They may possibly source it also and ship it to you.

The panel would be available at shops only I guess. You can try mailing Hyundai if they can help you get the panel separately or atleast give you a part no..

Do you have a pic of the panel that you are looking for? Are you looking for the metal cage or the plastic din adapter between the dash and stereo?

Top Bottom