Sonata getting ICED, Earthquake style

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys this is my 1st post here.I have a sonata gold.

I have ordered stuff and will be getting it in a weeks time.

This is my configuration

KICKER ZX2500.1 2500W RMS CLASS D MONOBLOCK AMP

KICKER DUAL 4 OHM 18"SOLO X 18 COMPETITION SUB

KICKER WIRING

STAGE 4 DAMPING

FULLTIME CHARGING SYSTEM

Ported enclosure.

Head unit and front components ,i am using my old setup.

Pioneer DEH-P8450 head unit bought in 2003

Blaupunkt velocity components in the front.

Later in about 6 months time i am planning to install Boston spz60 components and shift the velocitys to the rear and another kicker zx2500.1 amp

350Z

Core Team
That sounds interesting. Keep us updated about installation and other details. Also, we all are looking forward for some pictures and a review of your Sonata in a separate thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
350Z,surely i will keep the forum updated regarding the install.I will open a new thread shortly starting with sonata first.

raj,actually the sub woofer is a 5000watt RMS ,so right now it is getting only 2500wRMS with 1 amp,so i will add another amp later to get the full potential of the sub woofer.I have my old pioneer 944amp for the present component speakers.

Arkin the head unit is a 3 preout unit with subwoofer control and 4 volt signal.The top panel is motorised and slides to give way to the dolphin display.

KICKER! Now thats a fine choice friend. Dont forget to update us pics as soon as the setup has been done.

raj,actually the sub woofer is a 5000watt RMS ,so right now it is getting only 2500wRMS with 1 amp,so i will add another amp later to get the full potential of the sub woofer.I have my old pioneer 944amp for the present component speakers.
Whoa! how much db is the sub capable of? i am sure it can blow your ears with 2 amps!

Top Bottom