Hello guys, I have been requesting some suggestions for upgrade of my ICE on this thread
but I was quite unfortunate to receive any attention from the gurus. Therefore I decided to post here.
I was looking to upgrade my car's ICE, the car is Chevrolet Beat.
I had banged my head all over internet last month and finally made the partial upgrade. I need your expert assistance to complete the upgrade.
I have already upgraded below items:
- Android HU - JOYING 7"
- Front 6.5" Components - Polk Audio db+6502
- Subwoofer - Pioneer TS-W3003D4 12"
- Mono Amp - Infinity - Kappa One 800 Watt
- Rear Coaxial 6.5"
- 4 Channel Amp
- My car has stock location for 4x6 inch speaker at rear but it has been a pain to find a good replacement which could be a bang for the buck. So I finally decided to put a 6.5 inch in the stock location or may be on parcel tray. At this moment I am confused between two speakers as both of them have good reviews. I need your advice to finalize the same. The speakers are:
4 Channel Amp
- Polk Audio db+652
- Pioneer TS-D1602R
- Currently my front components are powered by the newly acquired HU but I feel they sound under-powered. Hence I plan to get a 4 Channel amp which could power my front comps and rear coax. I have shortlisted below amps based on the RMS requirement of speakers but suggestions for another items are welcome.
- Blaupunkt GTA 470 DSP
- PIONEER GM-A6704
- Sony XM-N1004
I have already spent some considerable amount for the setup and once I have installed the rear speakers and amp the damage to the pocket would further elevate, therefore I could not go for dampening. Though I may plan to do so in near future when I have some cash to spare. Kindly suggest a value for money brand for the same which should not cost me a fortune.
Please feel free to suggest me per your expertise even if I may have forgotten to mention any particulars. Your suggestions are valuable to put my hard earned money to some good music..
I appreciate the efforts well in advance