Maruti Suzuki A-Star ICE Queries

Thread Starter #1
I have maruthi a-star vxi 2010 model.I want to replace integrated audio system with sony xav-65 touch double din.Can these modifications can take place.Is double din facility available for a-star vxi.

thank you
madhan deep

Re: modification in maruthi a-star

Hi Madhan,

Good to see an A-star owner over here [;)]
I don't think its possible to add the mentioned sony system without making any modifications to the dashboard.

Either you need to go ahead with dedicated system for our car like 2Din Suzuki Alto DVD Player - Suzuki Alto GPS navigation [1538] - $293.50 : Cars-electronics.com This is just one of the available dedicated system to our car, you can find many more if you do some google search.
How to install the Car DVD Player GPS navigation for suzuki ALTO www owncie com - YouTube

Or the next option is get a Single Din 7inch Flip-Out Screen music system like PIONEER AVH-X7500BT

Attachments

Thread Starter #3
Hello sir i have already purchased sony touch ..can you please forward me the information that where can i found double din stereo panel for maruthi a-star

Last edited by a moderator:
We do only have a provision to insert a single din stereo into the dashboard, where as Sony xav-65 is a double din stereo.

In this picture, see the single din stereo system behind the screen. The problem with your stereo is, it got double din.
Single din.jpg

double din.jpg

I'm not sure whether the double din panel cover is available or not. Will let you know if I find any.

Thread Starter #5
i have listened that a-star lxi model has a space for double din panel...can i get the sterio grill of a-star lxi.so that i can fit lxi grill to my vxi ..than can set my sony xav..can it be happened?

Top Bottom