Really need your valuable inputs and suggestions as i am planning to change the ICE system for the Scorpio S10
> Car: Scorpio S10
> Budget Range: 15000 (Slightly expendable)
> Looking For (Full Setup, Head Unit etc.): Full sound setup with sub woofers and amplifiers other than the Head unit, Dampening as applicable.
> Preferred Brands (If any): None Specifically but did found out some interesting offers on Snapdeal: (Are the selling the Original Products?, if yes then How is it so cheap?)
(truly speaking i really did not quite understand the difference between the two)
Actually the setup i did for my old Scorpio Sle after a whole day of trial was:
1. Pioneer AVH X169DVD LCD Touchscreen
2. Bull Audio Two way Component in the front, and
3. Rockford Fosgate Co-Axial's in a custom made box at the aft, with rockford fosgate wiring.
Was pretty satisfied with those, but now as i may quote "DIL MAANGE MORE" since i can spare the cost of the head unit.
> Preferred Music Genre: Hip-Hop, Pop and some old school Rock.
> Existing Audio Setup: Dont really know the existing details of the S10 ICE
> Misc. Details / Specific Questions:
1. Is there any way i can use the existing stock speakers Eg. like trying to fit them in the center row?
2. I really do not want to harm the existing head unit, voice assist and the steering mounted controls.