Advice on Music System Setup For Alto

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

NEED HELP !!!

I am Just few days old in this forum, I recently bought an used ALTO , for which i am planning add on an AMP & woofer, Since i am non-technical guy, Please advise.

Existing HU: pioneer DEH-4250SD
Rear Speakers: pioneer TS-a6993S
Front speaker & teeters : Pioneer Not sure about model.

I am planning to buy a used amp & Woofer (Budget Constrain), Found a seller with below items,
JBL Amplifier: GT-S422 and Subwoofer: JBL - CS-1215B 12'' Subwoofer Box (1100w) for 6 K.

Is the HU compatible with these device.

Please advise as i have no knowledge of music.

Regards
Mahesh

Re: Advice on Music systems

Hi Friends,

NEED HELP !!!

I am Just few days old in this forum, I recently bought an used ALTO , for which i am planning add on an AMP & woofer, Since i am non-technical guy, Please advise.

Existing HU: pioneer DEH-4250SD
Front speaker & teeters : Pioneer Not sure about model.

I am planning to buy a used amp & Woofer (Budget Constrain), Found a seller with below items,
JBL Amplifier: GT-S422 and Subwoofer: JBL - CS-1215B 12'' Subwoofer Box (1100w) for 6 K.

Is the HU compatible with these device.

Please advise as i have no knowledge of music.

Regards
Mahesh
Brother you have very good HU in your alto and I must you will never disappointed with performance of HU when you will upgrade that with Amp and Woofer.
only in 6K you are getting both the items (Amplifier and Woofer)[surprise][surprise], if yes then don't miss the deal and go on but be sure about the amplifier that it should not repaired one otherwise in future you will face problems from that. [cheers]

Thread Starter #3
Re: Advice on Music systems

Brother you have very good HU in your alto and I must you will never disappointed with performance of HU when you will upgrade that with Amp and Woofer.
only in 6K you are getting both the items (Amplifier and Woofer)[surprise][surprise], if yes then don't miss the deal and go on but be sure about the amplifier that it should not repaired one otherwise in future you will face problems from that. [cheers]
Thank Sam, i will pick it up day if possible. After negotiation its 5k now. Hope HU is compatible. BL Amplifier: GT-S422 and Subwoofer: JBL - CS-1215B 12'' Subwoofer Box (1100w)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #4
Hello ICE Gurus,

Need advice on adding an Equalizer Clarion EQS746 in Alto,
Existing Set up:
HU: pioneer DEH-4250SD

Impedance 4Ω
Frequency response 30 - 37,000 Hz
Lowest resonance frequency 60

Front speaker & tweeters : Pioneer Not sure about model & specifications.

JBL Amplifier: GT-S422 and Sub woofer: (300 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier)

JBL - CS-1215B 12'' Sub woofer Box (1100w).
RMS power 275 W
Sensitivity 90 dB
Frequency response 35Hz-200Hz
Impedance 4 ohm

Heads up about music I prefer while driving.

I listen to all kind of songs which i feel good & would like to change the settings based on Rhythem

please advice, by installing Clarion EQS746 will it serve the purpose.

Ps: Preferring the low end EQ, as i dont like spending too much on ICE...

TIA..

Mahesh

Good bluetoth music system and speakers for Maruti Alto.

Hello Friends,

I am planing to install bluetooth music system and speakers in my Alto 800.So which brand speakers and head unit I should go for?

Hi Arpan.

Go for JVC or Pioneer head units. Speakers from JBL, Pioneer, Blaupunkt, Infinity and Hertz are good. Do let us know about your requirements to suggest you better.

Hello friends,

My query is same as arpan's. I too want to install an ICE in my alto LX, 2007 model.
My budget is limited to 12-13k (including installation and wirings). I need advice on a good HU with bluetooth[confused]. I will not be adding any sub in the future, so the speakers should provide decent bass. Also suggest good 4" speaker for the dashboard that can compliment well with the HU.

Thanks in advance..looking for useful advice.

Top Bottom