Subwoofer - Pioneer vs JBL

Which subwoofer is good under 4000 INR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1
Hello Folks,

Planning to install subwoofer in my ride. I have already decided amplifier but needed a good subwoofer but confused between two subs Pioneer or JBL
Pioneer - TS W304R
Total power = 1300 W
RMS power = 300 W
Impedance = 4ohm
Sensitivity = 95 dB
Price = 3000rs

JBL - GTX 1150W
Total power = 1150 W
RMS power = 270 W
Impedance = 4ohm
Sensitivity = 90 dB
Price = 3200rs

Pioneer - TS W1210S4 (Champion Series) My Favourite
Total power = 1400 W
RMS power = 400 W
Impedance = 4ohm
Sensitivity = 95 dB
Price = 3400rs

Please note I cannot exceed my budget as the models i explained is in my budget. [embarass]
I want people will hear boom boom from my ride not only me[evil].
So guys suggest me good subwoofer only in this budget only.
Thanks.

Thread Starter #4
JBL 1150w in ported box will give you that amazing Boom Boom [:D]
I heard that JBL is for SQ means people will hear the bass but not as Pioneer which throws bass outside the car more than JBL
if your amp can drive 400W RMS, then go for champion series. Else JBL
I have finalized worldtech's 4 channel amplifier and the total output written on the box is 3400watt [lol] I know its not true but I have not any idea about the RMS power of amplifier.[confused]

Last edited:
I heard that JBL is for SQ means people will hear the bass but not as Pioneer which throws bass outside the car more than JBL

I have finalized worldtech's 4 channel amplifier and the total output written on the box is 3400watt [lol] I know its not true but I have not any idea about the RMS power of amplifier.[confused]
Brother here in punjab i saw JBL subs even on Tractors playing extremly high boom boom music [evil]

Brother here in punjab i saw JBL subs even on Tractors playing extremly high boom boom music [evil]
When I Wardha 10 days back, a person was using an auto rickshaw with 8 Sony speakers and 2 Subs and he was playing full sound in the bad roads that he could hear nothing except boom boom music. Why did he do such a mod to an auto[frustration]?

Thanks,
Srikanth.

Thread Starter #8
off topic but loud boom boom is very annoying and not what a good TAI citizen would do.

I Have made a review on jbl 1215 which you May find useful. (honest review ).
Can you provide me link for the review experienced by you

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #10
Nice review but I am planning to install which can give more boomy bass with good db sensitivity and found Pioneer good in it. Because yesterday By luck I got demo of all the products mentioned in my first post and pioneer wins in DB sensitivity + very boomy bass + fits in the range of my pocket [thumbsup].
I have already experienced JBL's 1250 basstube in my old Alto, yeah bass is good no doubt but according to me that basstube is not throwing bass outside the car properly that what i want.
JBL Basstube 1250 (2) - YouTube
JBL 1250 Basstube - YouTube
Check the links provided by me.
Those reviews done by me

Last edited by a moderator:

bhvm

Honoured Member
Nice reviews,
We are both very different Kinds of Person. I hate boom Boom Bass as it gives me headache. I am frustrated at people Making Doom Doom Boom From 2 city blocks away. If its your music, keep it to YOUR ears. Don't force others to listen it.

Yes, A ported box will offer more Boom as already mentioned in reviews. I am a fan of sealed boxes hence.

Thread Starter #12
Nice reviews,
We are both very different Kinds of Person. I hate boom Boom Bass as it gives me headache. I am frustrated at people Making Doom Doom Boom From 2 city blocks away. If its your music, keep it to YOUR ears. Don't force others to listen it.

Yes, A ported box will offer more Boom as already mentioned in reviews. I am a fan of sealed boxes hence.
Hehehe, I think you are that type of person who don't like to disturb others but I am totally different from you brother I am little bit of show type person who loves to show others that what I have and can't change myself now, but yeah when i will get married then I will left to showoff to other and will try to be a responsible man [;)] but after marriage because Abhi to khelne ka time hai.

Yes I love Bass and also want to people hear the bass too from my car and want atleast one time they turn to see who are coming with Boom Boom Boom [evil] especially Girls [glasses]

Hehehe, I think you are that type of person who don't like to disturb others but I am totally different from you brother I am little bit of show type person who loves to show others that what I have and can't change myself now, but yeah when i will get married then I will left to showoff to other and will try to be a responsible man but after marriage because Abhi to khelne ka time hai.

Yes I love Bass and also want to people hear the bass too from my car and want atleast one time they turn to see who are coming with Boom Boom Boom [evil] especially Girls [glasses]
i like that [evil] thing in you. Go ahead buddy.
PS. Install a seprate on/off switch for amp and male female type connector for sub inside the boot so that sub could be removed when more space needed and amp will be switched off when not in use.

Thread Starter #14
i like that [evil] thing in you. Go ahead buddy.
PS. Install a seprate on/off switch for amp and male female type connector for sub inside the boot so that sub could be removed when more space needed and amp will be switched off when not in use.
Thanks Paji, I will do the same as you suggest but i will install sub in my CNG model Alto800 and boot is always reserved for CNG tank.

What is the full form of PS ?????

Thanks Paji, I will do the same as you suggest but i will install sub in my CNG model Alto800
[surprise]in that case where are you planning to install subwoofer?

What is the full form of PS ?????
Don't know the exact meaning, As per my knowledge P.S means post script , and used to attach additional note with the main message.

Top Bottom