Polk Audio Upgrade in Hyundai Verna Fludic

Thread Starter #1
Hello people I'm going to buy Polk Audio db6501 6.5inch component speakers in my Verna fludic so i have some small problems and doubts do the speaker fit in the door pocket completely and how about the crossovers where do they put them ? tweeter is done shaped will it fit correctly in the factory tweeter place without any issue ? Plz guys help me out I want my car to be like factory without looking any parts of the components out side the dash

Hello people I'm going to buy Polk Audio db6501 6.5inch component speakers in my Verna fludic so i have some small problems and doubts do the speaker fit in the door pocket completely and how about the crossovers where do they put them ? tweeter is done shaped will it fit correctly in the factory tweeter place without any issue ? Plz guys help me out I want my car to be like factory without looking any parts of the components out side the dash
Hey prady
I got them installed recently
The tweeters will fit exactly in our stock position
You need to remove whole tweeter casing of the polk ones and keep it in place of the stock tweeter position

And regarding the depth and spacing of the speakers
The installer wil use wooden rings to mount the speakers
So they will flushed inside
You don't need to worry about the space and all
Just go for them

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #3
Thanks Doc. Actually the installer has installed the tweeters on the dashboard which I don't like and he was saying they are not fitting in stock place thanks for your reply I will now ask bgr installer to remove the casing and place it in stock position thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom