RCD 320 Wiring Harness

Thread Starter #1
I am having a Vento Highline with RCD 320 as the stock HU. I plan to upgrade the ICE with a JBL GTO 804 EZ.

I have got the amp, and now I need to connect from the stock HU which is the RCD 320. I dont want to upgrade or change it for now. But wherever I enquired in cochin, they would be stripping/slicing/looping the speaker output wires from the HU to connect to the Amp or the high low level converter.

I dont want that to happen and void warranty in any case as I have read that as long as you dont cut factory wirings the warranty will be intact.

I have been searching for the connection diagram of the RCD 320 and I got an image from a friend in team bhp, which shows that as an ISO connector for the speaker output.

I am attaching the backside of the RCD 320 output for reference.There are wiring harness available for ISO, but even though they maintain the ISO structure for the speaker output, the power module part(Connectors for car audio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) has a different connections for the CAN bus and supply.

What my intention is to get the output from the speaker using the ISO harness, and not to touch the power part.

The following are my concerns :
Can anyone help me with the compatible ISO harness :

1.)PC2 36 4 Volkswagen Vento 1992 1997 ISO Stereo Head Unit Harness Adaptor Lead | eBay
2.)CT20UV05 Universal Male ISO to Asia ISO Harness Adaptor Wiring Loom Lead | eBay
PC2 69 4 Volkswagen Polo Sharan ISO Stereo Head Unit Harness Adaptor Loom Lead | eBay

I just need to unplug the OEM ISO harness from the HU, and to plug any of these in to the HU and get the speaker output from that so that no cutting would be required.

I am confused with the kind of connector that would be connected from the stock wiring to the HU. Would the speaker and Power ISO connectors be different , so that I just need to use PC2-36-4 or CT20UV05 just for the speaker outputss.

Or , would the stock connectors would be a single piece just like female portion of PC2-69-4 , so that I may need to swap connection terminals in the female and male of PC2-69-4 to make it compatible with power module of the factory HU.

As per connection shown on top of HU, its for PIN 1,3,5,8 we need connection in the power harness which includes CAN support, whereas the standard ISO for power has connections in 5,7 and 4,6,8 .

So If I get a clear picture of the harness that is connected to the HU(separate ISO for speaker and power or a single harness) for the existing setup in vento for RCD 320 I would be able to make out the exact one to be purchased.

Thanks in advance.

Rahul
[confused][confused]

Attachments

Top Bottom