> Your Car:
Alto 800 Lxi
> Budget Range:
~15k (with single-din HU)
~25k (If 2-din HU can be used for rear view parking camera)
> Looking For (Full Setup, Head Unit etc.)
> Preferred Brands (If any):
> Preferred Music Genre:
Bollywood. New songs. Decent Bass would do. Sound Quality needed. Surround effect(would love music coming from all corners of the car)
> Existing Audio Setup:
> Misc. Details / Specific Questions:
Mostly 2 ppl in front but need surround sound. Already went through basic info on ICE
1. What speakers for front and rear? I read on TAI
that component for front and coaxial for rear. Read good things about JBL,Polk and focal(Read good things about JBL-GTO but also read someone was saying that speakers should be >=4ohm). Again no idea whether 2-way or 3-way or ...
2. HU -> Single-din would do, but if double-din can be used for rear-view parking camera then i am willing to spend ~15k on HU only. But that leaves only ~10k for speakers.
3. Do i need sub and amp? My brother has only JVC HU and JBL front speakers(wagon r)...and i find it OK.
4. Is it advisable to buy these stuffs from snapdeal? I read in one of the snapdeal reviews that pioneer doesn't entertain warranty if bought online
5. If i fit rear speakers on parcel tray, then can i remove parcel tray if required(in case of more luggage)
- Rajya Vardhan
For Front, i read in TAI post
that bigger speakers can't be fitted in door without modification and Kicker's 4" speakers in dashboard are good. Please comment.