I am an ICE maniac.
I listen trance , house , hardwell or somtimes hindi songs.
This devil is a mobile pub.
it features -
1. Pioneer HU AVH x2690bt
2. Front door -- Hertz 165.3 coaxial - 60w rms each
3. Rear door -- Helix Espirit E6x - 50w rms each
4. Rear plank -- Rockford punch series P152S - 60w rms each
5. 4 channel amplifier JBL GTO1004 - 150 * 4 Rms
6. Mono amplifier JBL GTO 7001 - 700 rms * 1
7. Rockford Punch P3 subwoofer - 500 rms
8. Infinity subwoofer - 300 rms
9. Custom made rear plank (That is a big achievement
so Total 1140 rms
The last few upgrades remaining are -
1. Replacing Infinity sub with one more same Rockford p3 and making a single enclosure to save space
2. Steering wheel control connector
3 Pioneer CD - AH200c to connect my android phone to pioneer HU (very difficult to find one in india)
4. Damping. only 1 or 2 areas creates noise on some specific bass frequencies which at times annoying. With the plank replaced , no sound coming from
Pioneer HU pico fuse is blown , so there is mild humming sound while accelerating. I need to find a guy who can open up the HU safely and fuse this pico fuse or else I will be sending it to pioneer service which seems very difficult for me.