Buying Speakers From Snapdeal?

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,

I was just about to buy some speakers from Snapdeal, but a potential problem stopped me: Do the speakers come with the connectors? (To connect from the plastic port in the car door to the speaker terminals)

I'm quite confused because AFAIK the plastic port varies between car manufacturers, so do we have to specify the make and model of our car so they send the correct ones?

Would really appreciate some help!

@ Viru
I didn't get you. previously i bought 2 pairs of speakers from snapdeal.
please attach some pics, i am not getting you. may be i can help.

Thread Starter #3
@ Viru
I didn't get you. previously i bought 2 pairs of speakers from snapdeal.
please attach some pics, i am not getting you. may be i can help.
I haven't bought the speakers yet, but I am interested in buying them soon.

When you bought the speakers, did you get the Wire Harness with them or did you have to get that separately?

Something like this:

x12071004-f.jpeg

Basically to connect the speaker to the audio system's wires.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #5
We wont get these with speaker,Me too bought speakers a week back from snapdeal.[:)]
That's definitely a disadvantage, because those will cost extra so buying from Snapdeal isn't really that much cheaper! [surprise]

Maybe I'll just go for buying in the local market after all!

That's definitely a disadvantage, because those will cost extra so buying from Snapdeal isn't really that much cheaper! [surprise]

I bought Jbl CS4 for my alto, was quoting 1.6k here at my city and got it for 1k from snapdeal.[:)]

Get the wires from local market.[:)]

Last edited:

Even if you buy from local market they will charge you extra for the harness. In fact you can buy harness online also from ebay or some other site.

Thread Starter #8
Even if you buy from local market they will charge you extra for the harness. In fact you can buy harness online also from ebay or some other site.
But in the local market you can bargain and get it included in the price [;)]

True, but they vary so it's difficult to find one that will fit, and if they don't fit it's money down the drain because I can't return them and get my money back!

Stereo wire Harness is not a part of speaker, it is part of Head unit. So harness won't come with any speaker, you have to buy it separately. Harness is not that expensive say around RS:200.
Yes speakers come with wire to connect.

Thread Starter #10
Stereo wire Harness is not a part of speaker, it is part of Head unit. So harness won't come with any speaker, you have to buy it separately. Harness is not that expensive say around RS:200.
Yes speakers come with wire to connect.
I have already wired up the head unit to all 4 doors. The harness I was looking for was the one to connect speaker terminals to the port in the door (like in the picture above), since they're provided I'll definitely buy from SD.

Top Bottom