Kenwood's New Car Music System Range!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Kenwood Corporation has announced that this month it will begin introducing 10 new car entertainment systems to the Indian market. Every model features open connectivity to external devices and advanced music file search, boasts a sleek and user-friendly interface.

The models will be available at dealers across India are : -

DDX8034BT – Bluetooth® Built-in 7-inch Wide VGA Monitor with DVD Receiver

1. 7-inch wide VGA display delivers high visual quality.

2. Dolby digital and DTS supported 5.1ch surround processor.

3. Built-in USB input, SD slot and disk drive support DivX, MP3, WMA and WAV files.

4. iPhone® and iPod® compatible via USB cable, KCA-iP301V.

5. Hands-free phone operation and wireless music streaming available via built-in, high-performance Parrot® Bluetooth unit.

6. Multi-language menu and text mean exceptional usability worldwide.

KDC-XBT8013U – AAC/WMA/MP3/Bluetooth/CD Receiver with iPod Control

1. Built-in USB input and disk drive support MP3, WMA, AAC and WAV files.

2. iPhone and iPod compatible via USB cable, KCA-iP301V.

3. Multi-language display shows a variety of information.

4. Variable color illumination enables users to choose from among 1,000 options.

5. Sound Excellence DSP advanced digital sound processor creates the ideal in-car audio environment.

6. Hands-free phone operation and wireless music streaming available via built-in, high-performance Parrot Bluetooth unit.

KDV-MP5343U – High-end DVD Receiver with USB Interface

1. Built-in USB input and disk drive, supporting DivX, MP3, AAC and WAV files.

2. Front-panel USB and AUX connectors allow playback of video and audio files from external devices such as iPhone and iPod (requires 1-wire iPod Interface Cable).

3. Sound Excellence DSP advanced digital sound processor creates the ideal in-car audio environment.

4. Music search function.

Kenwood_Kenwood-KDC-XBT8013U_India.jpg

Kenwood_KDV-MP5343U.jpg

350Z, Real good info. I wonder what will be the cost of these new ones. This is also something that I should start looking for once I get my new car, whenever it is [confused]

Thread Starter #6

350Z

Core Team
Maruti Suzuki Provides Kenwood Audio in its models. When I was planning to purchase Audio System for my car, First product I looked at was Kenwood but later me too heard some issues from dealers about it so went with Sony Xplod and I'm happy with it now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks for sharing the info Vibhor!

But some how No kenwood models please me :(

I dont like the looks of the model. But any idea about price tag?

deville_56

Honoured Member
Like Pioneer lots of Chineese Kenwood replicas are available. My friend bought the VCD player for Xeta, the same model featured in Indigo SX 3 years back. It packed up in a years. The Kenwood Service people said it's fake and cannot be replaced under warranty [2 years all India carry-in replacement warranty for all Kenwood HU].

I am using Kenwood HU with USB bought from Kenwood dealer here. It had 2 years warranty for HU and 1 year for speaker. It's been more two years and no issues so far. Sound quality is excellent, but lacks the punch of the Pioneer.

there was time when people complained a lot for kenwood products and then pioneer was at peak and more trusted brand to say, any more info about the price of those new products.

Top Bottom