Expecting delivery of my Maruti Celerio VXi AMT in a few days. Since its a VXi, i don't get a music system factory installed in it. Asked the MGA person and he quoted an atrocious Rs.14K just for the HU that is being installed in ZXi. Speakers extra.
So i had a look at the different options available on Snapdeal for HU and Speakers and shortlisted solely going by the looks and user recommendations. Here they are :
1. Pioneer FH-X369-UB
2. JBL - GTO 949 - 6 inch x 9 inch 3 Way Coaxial Speakers (400 W) or Infinity - Primus 9603i - 6 x 9 inch Coaxial Speakers (300 W)
- 2 Pairs i.e One for each door.
Total Cost Exc. Cashback : Rs.15100
Now onto the main points. :
1. I don't even know the ABCD of an ICE for the car. Just need the medium thump (bass) from the speakers ala Ford Figo. Also, the HU even though 1-DIN must have the fascia like that of a 2-DIN as i don't like the empty space beneath.
2. Barring HU, i m concerned about the speakers. Will they fit in the door pads ? I don't wish to occupy the parcel tray.
3. If i buy things online and not from an accessory store, will the guys fit it for me ? Or anybody knows about a trustworthy shop that can do this work. I reside in Faridabad (Delhi-NCR) and also the cost involved for the same.
4. Will the warranty be void if i get things installed from outside ?
5. If anybody could suggest something better than this in same budget.
6. What about the wiring and its quality/brand ? I'm clueless about it.
Consider me a newbie please and answer accordingly so its easier for me to understand.
Thanks in anticipation.