ICEing For Maruti Swift

Thread Starter #1
my friend owns a swift zxi, he is planning to upgrade his ice with a good quality head unit that fits perfectly to the oem headunit space. its should be gelled with the dashboard ( as the oem unit looks)

any sujjestions? he lives in thrissur, kerala. pls provide some contacts where he can do his installation & some proper damping.

mods, pls merge this if some similar post exists.

rijish, any 2 Din head unit will fit in a swift's console. you dint tell us the budget & any specific features he is looking for like USB, touch screen, reverse camera or GPS facility & the likes.

Rijish,what's your friend's total budget,choice of any particular brand and any specifications?
Get the details of your friend's requirements and the above mentioned details,which will help us provide you some assistance.

Yeah Rijish get us the above details and we may help your friend much easily! Everything depends on the budget!! If the budget is very tight then he can go for some brands like PIONEER or Sony!!

Thread Starter #5
budjet is not really a constraint. thanks for the info that any 2 din units would fit in. he will be getting a good headunit (preferably alpine). now what i need is some place to do installation and damping. any folks from kerala, pls help.

Hi All,

raj_5004, surendar and cooldhaya

I have ALPINE CDA-W560E double-din, after fixing the component's, coaxial's, amp and sub, figured out that half the functions in the head unit (like Fader/ Balance/ Sub woofer out & in) did not work, supposedly because of the fact of one RCA out.

Technically, I am not able to balance the output between component's, coaxial's and Sub. Everything is under one control, volume reduction and increase.

When asked why this problem to the guy who helped me install this told me that, it is because the head unit has one RCA out and suggested a Head Unit change with 2 or 3 RCA outs.

Would like to know you views on the same.

Note: ALPINE CDA-W560E double-din: is the factory fitted Head Unit bundled with Honda City ZX Vtec.

Thanks

ALPINE CDA-W560E double-din - One RCA out

Hi All,

raj_5004, surendar and cooldhaya

I have ALPINE CDA-W560E double-din, after fixing the component's, coaxial's, amp and sub, figured out that half the functions in the head unit (like Fader/ Balance/ Sub woofer out & in) did not work, supposedly because of the fact of one RCA out.

Technically, I am not able to balance the output between component's, coaxial's and Sub. Everything is under one control, volume reduction and increase.

When asked why this problem to the guy who helped me install this told me that, it is because the head unit has one RCA out and suggested a Head Unit change with 2 or 3 RCA outs.

Would like to know you views on the same.

Note: ALPINE CDA-W560E double-din: is the factory fitted Head Unit bundled with Honda City ZX Vtec.

Thanks

ALPINE CDA-W560E double-din - One RCA out
The best thing find a 4-band Equilizer and your done :) + you will have the benifit of taking your Lows very deep.

Top Bottom