Speaker Upgrade For Old (2011) Dzire!!

Thread Starter #1
Hello,
I wanted to upgrade my stock speakers in my Dzire VDI. Plan is to change the speakers from the rear parcel tray to 6x9 coaxeals but when i inquaired about the fitting yesterday i was informed that they need to cut the metal parcel tray to fit the 6x9 speakers which i don't want to do.
Can you please let me know if there is any way to fit 6x9 inch speakers in the real parcel tray. Is this possible. In case any one in the forum has done this than some pictures of the same would be great.

Cheers!!

Thread Starter #3
Changes to the interior is the last stand. I would like to keep the interiors as stock as possible. I checked with lot of auto accessories guys and all of them told me that cutting the boot metal for the fitting is the only option. So unless there is any other option i am dropping the plan to put 6x9 and put some good quality components (Kicker, focal) in the back and the front doors with a basic 4 channel amp (JBL, Ground Zero).

bhvm

Honoured Member
why don't you think about the boxes then?
second option is good components with a small 8 or 10 inch sealed subwoofer. adding a sub shoots audio quality to the heavens!. try it.

DzireVDi@

To fix oval speakers in rear parcel tray, we need to cut the metal for most of the sedans even in Honda city too. By fixing the coaxial in parcel tary in a sedan you can get a good bass like a sub woofer. Fixing this speakers in a box doesn't give that sound quality.
For a professional ICE technician, Fixing these speakers in parcel tray is a simple job and they do it neatly.

Thread Starter #6
Yes Releesh !!
I guess i will go with 6x9 on real parcel tray!! I suppose there is no other option but to cut the tray to accommodate the speakers.

Thread Starter #8
Give it a shot at phadke car decor near karve putala, which part of pune do u put up?. I pm'ed u his number
Thanks a lot Fusion_Defusion!!!
I will defensively give him a ring next year :P.
I will be out of Pune till 5th Jan. BTW .. Long drive to GOA awaiting .. Starting early morning tomorrow.

Top Bottom