ICE For Hyundai Accent GLS

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,

I am new to TAI. I had got a Hyundai Accent(2001) model recently. I wanted to Install music system in it. I need Single Din HU, Front Speakers and Parcel Tray Speakers. I have a budget of 15K max, cannot stretch more than that as this is old car and I will be using it for 1-2yrs max.

Mostly i will listen to Kannada, Telugu and Hindhi Songs. Rarely i will listen high English songs. I am not a Bass Lover, I don't want disco kind of stuff.

Suggest some good options along with the best place to install in Bangalore.

Hello Avinash,

Welcome to TAI. I think you have a decent budget. You can get any 1 DIN stereo (JVC, Pioneer) with USB in and along with 2 F and 2 R speakers (JBL/Sony X Plod) etc in your budget. Since you do not need high bass, the above will be enough.

Please explore on the below threads will give you more idea -

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-basic-information-car-entertainment-ice.html

www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/a...ies-shops-various-cities.html?highlight=shops

Cheers,
Anshuman

Thread Starter #3
Thanks anshuman8, If possible can you suggest some specific models.

With my layman knowledge i was thinking of the below configuration, can you suggest if this is good option or please suggest any thing better that this

Head Unit: Pioneer - MVH-X169UI
Front Speakers: JBL - GTO S649C or S609C
Rear Speakers: JBL GT0949

The combination is good. Why dont you install a BT enabled HU. It makes driving safer.

e.g. Pioneer - DEH X6590BT , Pioneer - MVH 355BT, Pioneer - DEH 4590BT

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
Yeah thats a good option. actually I have In car blutooth sepaker from motorola.

But will go for BT enabled HU, and I can give motorola one to my dad.

Just one more info needed. How much does total wiring cost if I go for good wiring(need not be best) ?

Top Bottom