Budget ICE for Wagon-R CNG LXi (Company Fitted)

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am new to this community and have already gone through a couple of threads but couldn't find solution to my problem.

I bought Wagon R CNG LXi recently and plan to install a decent music system. I have shortlisted the following products:

Head Unit - Pioneer MVH 169UI @ 3695

Front Door Speakers - Pioneer - TS G624C @ 2102

Rear Speakers - Pioneer - TS A935H @ 2971

Now my biggest concern is how will I fit rear speakers in the parcel tray as there is hardly any gap between the tray and CNG Cylinder.

I can get MDF tray from market but still unsure as to how much space I can extract. Also if I get a coil in between the tray and the speaker would there be any sound loss?

Please suggest as I need to quickly decide.

Thanks
Jetendra

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Even my friend was having problems with the speakers. The Magnet was touching the cylinder.

So the accessory guy removed the original parcel tray and gave us a wood tray, cut 2 holes, and added 2 plastic ovals so that the height can be increased. I don't know if you understood this but go to any accessory shop, he will show you.

Hi All,

I am new to this community and have already gone through a couple of threads but couldn't find solution to my problem.

I bought Wagon R CNG LXi recently and plan to install a decent music system. I have shortlisted the following products:

Head Unit - Pioneer MVH 169UI @ 3695

Front Door Speakers - Pioneer - TS G624C @ 2102

Rear Speakers - Pioneer - TS A935H @ 2971

Now my biggest concern is how will I fit rear speakers in the parcel tray as there is hardly any gap between the tray and CNG Cylinder.

I can get MDF tray from market but still unsure as to how much space I can extract. Also if I get a coil in between the tray and the speaker would there be any sound loss?

Please suggest as I need to quickly decide.

Thanks
Jetendra
my advice is to fit the speakers in the hatch. this will give you very good base effect.
But make sure you don’t put any parcel tray.
I recommend you to not to tuch the OEM hatch panel. Instead get an MDF or wood panel fitted.
Puting speakers on the parcel tray may not give you good base. With the cylinder inside the hatch.

Thread Starter #4
Even my friend was having problems with the speakers. The Magnet was touching the cylinder.

So the accessory guy removed the original parcel tray and gave us a wood tray, cut 2 holes, and added 2 plastic ovals so that the height can be increased. I don't know if you understood this but go to any accessory shop, he will show you.
Thanks for your suggestion, I am also planning to do this. Did he fix in coils in between the tray and speakers to get more height? Also how was the sound quality?

Thread Starter #5
my advice is to fit the speakers in the hatch. this will give you very good base effect.
But make sure you don’t put any parcel tray.
I recommend you to not to tuch the OEM hatch panel. Instead get an MDF or wood panel fitted.
Puting speakers on the parcel tray may not give you good base. With the cylinder inside the hatch.
thanks for your suggestion. Though I did not understand do you want me to get a mdf parcel tray and put speakers on that? What does OEM hatch panel means?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Thanks for your suggestion, I am also planning to do this. Did he fix in coils in between the tray and speakers to get more height? Also how was the sound quality?
I think the coils you are talking about is the same plastic thing i'm talking about. Yes it did increased the height and there was no effect to the quality.

Fit the rear speakers on the back passenger doors. Every car provides space for speakers. I guess they should 6 or 6.5 inch. Lot simpler than installing them on customised parcel tray

Top Bottom