In-Car Entertainment For Safari Store With GPS + Reverse Camera

Thread Starter #1
hi,

i am about to purchase the storme. they have the explorer edition which provides 2 din entertainment system with speakers and a bunch of other stuff available at 58k

would it be better to install one's own in car entertainment? or is the one provided by tata good enough?

if it isn't can anyone recommend a good system with gps and reverse camera compatibility with prices if possible?

Re: In car entertainement for Safari Storme with gps and reverse camera compatibility

hi,

i am about to purchase the storme. they have the explorer edition which provides 2 din entertainment system with speakers and a bunch of other stuff available at 58k

would it be better to install one's own in car entertainment? or is the one provided by tata good enough?

if it isn't can anyone recommend a good system with gps and reverse camera compatibility with prices if possible?
Hi Anirudh,
the Storme any variant comes with an Alpine system builtin with Bluetooth enabled. car has 4 speakers built in door and two tweeters.

The system itself is good however if you are very particular, you may want to change the speakers.

If you want to change entire audio unit you can do that so it wouldbe better if you go for the Explorer edition which i guess comes with reverse camera. Changing the entire audio unit and getting after market installed could be risky and may void the warranty.

Also i think the explorer edition kit is around 58K, which i guess includes chrome garnish around taillights and headlights (individual cost around 3k), the 2 din ICE (dont know the individual cost), and front nudge guard around 10K. But it would be better if you visit nearest Tata showroom for more details.

Last edited:

Top Bottom