ICE For Maruti Ertiga

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends,iam from tamilnadu

Gonna take Ertiga with in few days. i badly need navigation system with multimedia function ,Reverse cam option, Head rest monitor out etc

1) must be In dash ( worried of theft & heating problems )
2) High res screen 7" (800 x400)
3) reliable map

Waiting for your kind suggestion

thx

Hi friends,iam from tamilnadu

Gonna take Ertiga with in few days. i badly need navigation system with multimedia function ,Reverse cam option, Head rest monitor out etc

1) must be In dash ( worried of theft & heating problems )
2) High res screen 7" (800 x400)
3) reliable map

Waiting for your kind suggestion

thx
Hi Guhan Welcome to TAI. If your looking for ICE you need to mention what is your budget because we have 7 inch dashboard ICE from 7k onwards. I use a 10K touchscreen DVD player. It does have GPS but you need to pay another 3 to 5 k for it. I use my 5 inch mobile with navfree installed in it which helps me a lot while driving.

Please mention you max budget as for ICE sky is the limit. For a complete in-dash solution you can look at HUs from MegaAudio or Caska.

Thread Starter #4
Thx K!NkY (Nanba) & freakdude

7 inch & with good sound quality .my budget is between 15k to 25k

I planned for mapmyindia's "In Dash OE Fit 2Din" but they said its stopped model .

Edit: @ freakdude bro i saw in caskaindia for ertiga model but they didint gave enough information about product & price of it .ok ill enquire :)

Last edited:

I planned for mapmyindia's "In Dash OE Fit 2Din" but they said its stopped model .

Edit: @ freakdude bro i saw in caskaindia for ertiga model but they didint gave enough information about product & price of it .ok ill enquire :)
Hey guhan. I ignored a indash Gps nav because it is a distractor. Best way if you have a separate Gps nav or your mobile for it. Let me post the picture for you

Avoid the MMI car system, it's just too bad. If you can live without in-dash navigation then you can chose fom a lot of models from Pio/Kenny/JVC.

I ignored Witson from my suggestion as it's not at par with Caska or MA, still you may have a look at Witson too.

Thread Starter #11
Thx vu2gte & K!NkY bro's

booked ertiga silky silver ,i think sep 8 is the delivery date coz no good date in between [clap]

Thread Starter #12
bro is the default speakers has enough bass or we have to set any other for good bass ?

i chked in TD , the quality is fine but i think i need some extra bass

bro is the default speakers has enough bass or we have to set any other for good bass ?

i chked in TD , the quality is fine but i think i need some extra bass
For extra bass install under seat active subwoofer it would cost you 12k

Dear Friends,

I am also planning to buy Ertiga ZDI. Did a TD couple of days ago. It was awesome [clap], however the average shown in the MID was shown very low ~ 10. [confused]

If I plan to install a ICE from outside, can I sell the inbuilt music system that comes with Ertiga ZDI? Do Maruti buy back this music system at the time of delivery?

Thanks
Mohit

Dear Friends,

I am also planning to buy Ertiga ZDI. Did a TD couple of days ago. It was awesome [clap], however the average shown in the MID was shown very low ~ 10. [confused]

If I plan to install a ICE from outside, can I sell the inbuilt music system that comes with Ertiga ZDI? Do Maruti buy back this music system at the time of delivery?

Thanks
Mohit
Hey Mohit the FE in TD vehicle might be bad due to the LUV handled by many person with its Max testing. I have done 7k kms in 4 months it gives me 17 to 19kmpl in a b2b traffic in Chennai. I am not sure if the delear would do buy back of your stock ICE. We have many ICE in market with touchscreen starting from 7k rupees.

Last edited:

Top Bottom