Hey Guys ! Finally i upgraded from the crappy ice in my alto to JBL Speakers.Here's what i bought
1. JBL GTO-S959 GT Touring Series Three-way 440W - 4400k.
2. JBL - CS 4 - 4'' 90W Coaxial Speakers - 950
3. MDF Parcel Tray - 450
Totally it came out to 5800k. Not a very huge upgrade but a substantial one. Now waiting to get it fixed
! Posting pic. Now i would like to know how else can i improve my music system.
My current configuration:
1. Kenwood HU from Maruti MOSFET 45WX4.
2. Four stock speakers (Front/Rear)
3. Two Pioneer tweeters in front dash.