Originally Posted by vinie
i wouldn't recommend
going for a more powerful amp on your focal sub
rather just match it well with a 300w rms amp
because ive personally seen the same sub woofer you have
burn the coil on an auditor 2 ch amplifier giving it 400w rms power
How about wait for 6 month save money then go for a complete upgrade instead of going for a mono amp now?
1) Changing to Active setup from my current passive setup.
2) Audition Bit Ten Signal Processor
3) Focal KRX2 Components for Front speakers which will be powered by DD Audio C5C or Infinity Kappa 4 or Focal Solid 4
4) I already have Rainbow DLC 6.2 which will be powered by DD Audio C4C
5) Infinity Kappa 1 Monoblock or DD Audio CM1000 Monoblock
6) Twin Dual Coil Subwoofer (Focal or Morel)
7) Entire wiring will be upgraded to 0 guage wires and will go for RF wiring kit or Connection wiring kit.
8) Whole car will be damped including upgrades to existing damping, boot damping including damping areas like spare wheels also.
Your inputs needed on the setup please.