Unable To Find Punto Aux / USB Connection Cable

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I can't locate AUX nor USB connectivity cord or slot for USB on ICE of Punto Dynamic 2012 model.

Please guide me to locate the same.

How to get it done, using following:
Got some inputs from Blogs/ Sites
1. FM Transmitter (which is best, what's the cost)
2. Overlapping mirror which could be double as Reverse Camera screen/ can be used for watching movies (it's least priority as of now). And it does come with USB slot.

How good are above options, will warranty void if opted for 2nd option.

Are there any other alternatives?

Pankaj

Re: Can't locate AUX nor USB connectivity - Punto Dynamic

@ Pankaj, Option 3 would be to throw away the OEM HU, get an after market HU & speakers which would give you better sound output [:D]

Thread Starter #5
Re: Can't locate AUX nor USB connectivity - Punto Dynamic

@ Pankaj, Option 3 would be to throw away the OEM HU, get an after market HU & speakers which would give you better sound output [:D]
Hey Carfreak, Thanks for the suggestion, yep it's surely in mind but as a final solution, if nothing works out as per the expection. [;)]

Pankaj why dont you open your user manual? Check there and read the important stuff.Important when things go wrong. I read mine twice :P

Hello Everyone,

I can't locate AUX nor USB connectivity cord or slot for USB on ICE of Punto Dynamic 2012 model.

Please guide me to locate the same.

How to get it done, using following:
Got some inputs from Blogs/ Sites
1. FM Transmitter (which is best, what's the cost)
2. Overlapping mirror which could be double as Reverse Camera screen/ can be used for watching movies (it's least priority as of now). And it does come with USB slot.

How good are above options, will warranty void if opted for 2nd option.

Are there any other alternatives?

Pankaj
Hello,
As far as I know Punto Dynamic does not come with USB port. Check specifications as per Fiat website :
2013 FIAT Vehicles Specifications, Compare Models | FIAT India
You can get it via the Aux port using FM transmitter. But I doubt if SQ will be good.
No 2 is better option as I have seen it mounted in my friend's car Rapid.

If you do not touch the standard electrical (i.e. no wire is cut) warranty should not be void.

There is a Blaupunkt Aux available which can double up as USB port.
Check :
Blaupunkt: THA-Serie[view]=1057

Thanks,
Anshuman

Nicepankaj: Or you can also call fiat customer care, may be thay can guide you about your car well. I am suggesting you this because 3 days back when we were unable to switchon thefog lights of my friends new ford fiesta titanium after pressing the light switch several times only customer care helped us, he just simply said that "saar do not press it, just pull it upwards" problem solved within a minute [;)]

I doubt you don't have Blaupunkt player 2012 Punto.

If you are lucky enough to have Blaupunkt HU, here is my thread for AUX DIY

Thread Starter #11
Pankaj why dont you open your user manual? Check there and read the important stuff.Important when things go wrong. I read mine twice :P
Thanks Theferrarifan, yet to receive all documents from Dealer just the Delivery Note given on delivery day, they said all will be arranged by Sat (16th Mar)

If you do not touch the standard electrical (i.e. no wire is cut) warranty should not be void.

There is a Blaupunkt Aux available which can double up as USB port.
Check :
Blaupunkt: THA-Serie[view]=1057

Thanks,
Anshuman
Thanks anshuman8, Did visited the page, but it's in non-english language however after changing the language to English the page layout got messed. (Tried on Firefox and IE8)

Nicepankaj: Or you can also call fiat customer care, may be thay can guide you about your car well.
Thanks himalayan3009, will try calling Customer Care, once get hold of Car manual.

I doubt you don't have Blaupunkt player 2012 Punto.

If you are lucky enough to have Blaupunkt HU, here is my thread for AUX DIY
Thanks Mr.Boss, will surely check out, once get hold of Car manual. And thanks for the link.

You are right. For 2012 Puntos HU is Delphi, Portugal make.
Thanks carfreak, hoping it's not Delphi, will post the make.

Thats a nice one.
But the problem is he don't have a AUX-in now. [sleep]
Sirji, I added to your idea only!! you had suggested the link for AUX-in DIY so I thought why not tempt him to do that DIY by telling him that if he gets the AUX-IN done, he can play out of USB too. [evil]

freakdude.

Top Bottom