Woofer, Amplifier, Bass Tube For Spark. What Do I Need?

Thread Starter #1
hii ...i am new over here [glasses]

soo i wanted to get some high music system in my car
soo please share your experience's about the same if you have installed system in your car's

also tell me which amplifier do you use ...2,4,mono.....channel ,
company ,and

obviously the watt of your woofer ..

and i dont want to spam the forum on the 1st day itself with multiple threads i will as my 2nd question here only -

i want to buy jbl 1100w sub woofer ..or 1000w bass tube

my question is that ,will a 2 channel jbl amplifier able to handle this? because i limitations on my budget...

the above mentioned woofers and a 2channel ampilfier cost me 8000rs..

i have a spark ls model (lpg) soo if any of you spark lpg owners have this pls help me choose..as we dont have much space in our trunk ..as most is occupied by the cars spare wheel ..

does a 12inch boxed sub woofer or 12inch bass tube fit in it?

and lastly if anyone staying in mumbai and willing to sell of their 2channel amp and 1100w sub woofer PM me :P :P ;)

i have these speakers already installed in my car - http://www.pioneer-india.in/shop/ts-a934/

and my head unit is some normal pioneer one with aux support ...i dont know what product it is :P

i am planning to go for this sub woofer - http://www.pioneer-india.in/shop/ts-w1208f/ , http://www.pioneer-india.in/shop/ts-w304r/
which one is better from your point of view pls telme :)

and for the amplifier i am thinkng of going for - gt x424 jbl
but i think pioneer's 2 channel is lil costly but worth the 400w output..the jbl 2ch is 300w just

plls hlp guys...also sorry if this is the wrong sub forum to post in...will get used to the rules sooon :D

Last edited:
hii, i am new over here [glasses]

Welcome to TAI

soo i wanted to get some high music system in my car

Please specify your music tastes and needs.

soo please share your experience's about the same if you have installed system in your car's

You can search the ICE section for owner's experience threads.

also tell me which amplifier do you use, 2,4,6,8 channel company and obviously the watt of your woofer.

We cannot tell you unless you specify your needs.

and i dont want to spam the forum on the 1st day itself with multiple threads i will as my 2nd question here only -

i want to buy jbl 1100w sub woofer or 1000w bass tube

my question is that, will a 2 channel jbl amplifier able to handle this? because i limitations on my budget.

It's not about channels, rather the RMS power plays here.

the above mentioned woofers and a 2channel ampilfier cost me 8000rs.

i have a spark ls model (lpg) soo if any of you spark lpg owners have this pls help me choose. as we dont have much space in our trunk as most is occupied by the cars spare wheel.

If sub is a sure requirement, you can opt for fibreglass custom made enclosures. Alternatively opt for shallow subs.

does a 12inch boxed sub woofer or 12inch bass tube fit in it?

and lastly if anyone staying in mumbai and willing to sell of their 2channel amp and 1100w sub woofer PM me :P :P ;)

Search for the same in classifieds section.
See my replies in bold.

Also, have a read of below thread :

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-basic-information-car-entertainment-ice.html

freakdude.

Thread Starter #3
music taste are loud bass..i dont prefer all the glittered materials..i want is simple yet good...like the stuff i mentioned ...no fancy head units or anything...and no very loud music system..i dont want people waiting at the signal to dance along with me :P (sacrcasm)

music taste are loud bass..i dont prefer all the glittered materials..i want is simple yet good...like the stuff i mentioned ...no fancy head units or anything...and no very loud music system..i dont want people waiting at the signal to dance along with me :P (sacrcasm)
Request you to share your max budget too. Also avoid using excessive dots(....) when typing. [:)]

Freakdude.

Top Bottom