Nightmares with Honda City Caska System!

Thread Starter #1
well i am having whole lot lot of problems with my caska system.i will discuss them once i am free.but right now can any one tell me do we get a remote control with the caska system?because the manual says so and the honda representative says there is no such thing.

Re: nightmares with honda city caska system

Ok then,yes you do get a remote,I can send you a pic later(in the glove box when new). Please tell us more about your problems with it.

well i am having whole lot lot of problems with my caska system.i will discuss them once i am free.but right now can any one tell me do we get a remote control with the caska system?because the manual says so and the honda representative says there is no such thing.
First time I am hearing any complaints against Caska, usually they are reliable and high end systems. Can you please elaborate so everyone can be aware of the issues.

R/C comes with Rs 4000 Pioneer and Sony also, so I cannot digest Caska comes without remote.

First time I am hearing any complaints against Caska, usually they are reliable and high end systems. Can you please elaborate so everyone can be aware of the issues.

R/C comes with Rs 4000 Pioneer and Sony also, so I cannot digest Caska comes without remote.
Hi Anshuman,

Caska Systems are no more good now , i replaced 3 systems & still having issues
Mine is q6 smart series paid 50 K still in warranty .

Please don't buy these systems & even the support is work .Honda Guys had warned me but i didn't listen . Iam repenting now . I stay in Bnagalore BTM , if you wnat you can yourself see the issues , you will be astonished

Top Bottom