Suzuki SX4 Zxi ICE budget 25k

Thread Starter #1
I have a 4 and a half year old SX4. It still has the stock setup with a Nippon headunit. I have a Laura L&K as well and it has all doors loaded with stock 3-way components and I guess has an amp as well thought not too sure about its location. I want a ICE setup in the SX4 similar to that in terms of sound quality.
I don't need like too much bass specially which will make da car rattle. The rear seats will be left unoccupied most of the times, so the rear speakers can be left stock as it is. I don't want to do any type of cuttings other than on the doors. Im extremely tight on budget and can't spend more than 20-25k.
Thanks in advance :)

Thread Starter #3
Hey you can get a nice pair of components 2 way upfront for 15k and get an amp to power it and leave the stock HU intact.

Where are you based?
Hey thanks but it would be better if you could specify the brand and model. After reading some reviews of Polk db6501, they seem to be pretty good. If i can extend my budget i would be happy to get the Hertz ESK163l. Won't using the same headunit affect the soundquality or will the amp make up for that?
Im from Pune

Top Bottom