New Swift ZXi vs. Honda Jazz (S)

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys,

Please help me to come out from big dilemma I ever had. the height of confusion is I have already booked swift ZXi and day by day I am being more confused whether I have taken right decision. Please suggest me if my decision is optimal on below points.

1. Maintenance and service
2. Value for money
3. Brand Value
4. Resale (at least after 5 years)

For both the cars price is same in Bangalore (6.8L)

Thanks in advance
Anuj

350Z

Core Team
Re: New swift Zxi vs. Honda Jazz(S)

Honda Jazz definitely makes sense after this hefty price cut. But beware – Maintenance won't be as easy on the pocket as Maruti. And you will be missing the Alloys.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

Sorry admin, but how can I send private message to Users ?
Welcome to The Automotive India, Torque. You can access PM facility after crossing post count of 10. Please visit Announcements section for more. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

+1 to Jazz. After that big price cut, the baby Honda is one of the best pick amongst Petrol hatchbacks. Also, it fulfills all your mentioned requirements.

I concur with Akash. With the price cut it has to be Jazz any day. Renowned i-vtec engine, Spacious interiors, Huge boot (Please note: Swift's boot space is nothing when compared to Jazz), Comfortable rear seats, Brand Honda..

One more point, since you wish to keep the car for 5 years, in case of Swift you might have to bear with the rattling issues after couple of years usage.

Its Jazz anyday with current price cut better then swift.Yes as vibhor said it would be bit more expensive to maintain but not with huge difference.Japs are very competitive with its maintainence so dont worry and go on with Jazz.

Jazz...Jazz..Jazz!!!

The premium comfort you get in Jazz is miles Ahead of what is available in Swift.
Acres of space for rear seat,huge boot space, good ride quality,and great looks.

You wont need to own a sedan after owning a Jazz.

Jazz any day!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #12
Thank you so much guys....

I have visited Honda showroom today.. I like the car however i did not drove it as test drive was not available due to Sunday.

The price is not exactly 6.8L.. it was 7.05L including all discounts.

Don't you guys think... it is extremely expensive?? (A Hatch Back without alloys and 7.05L)

Jazz...Jazz..Jazz!!!

The premium comfort you get in Jazz is miles Ahead of what is available in Swift.
Acres of space for rear seat,huge boot space, good ride quality,and great looks.

You wont need to own a sedan after owning a Jazz.

Jazz any day!!
Woah, Thats some utility the Jazz has[thumbsup]. Thanks for sharing the picture.

@Gofida,

Both jazz select and Jazz x comes with Alloy wheels , am i wrong ? just checked it in their brochure.!!
couple of plus points in Jazz which should not be missed..
*15 inch wheels.
*90ps i-vtec engine
*safety features

Attachments

Personal decision, but I would go with Swift ZXI. Others dont lynch me for going against the tide. But 2 main things are going for Maruti -
1. Maintenance and repair costs
2. Resale after 5 years
ZXI - is fully loaded and doesnt lack anything!

Top Bottom