In my earlier post i mentioned about the bad experience in Honda showroom!
well, i made a little comment in the website feedback form. The receptionist from Purackal Honda, Kottayam called me and said that the TD vehicles were used in the service division, that's why no TD was offered. i then asked her the TD vehicles are to be kept at showroom, if not how can the customer take a TD? moreover you could have displayed a new vehicle or explained the features etc.
she then tried to put blame on others asking who was on duty at that time etc..
then i simply said, just improve show the customer a little curtsey, it can't hurt you.
really i felt very bad, i have made many comments on automotive company websites, this was the first time someone who is not a high level manager calling into to ask the matter. i told her that too, then she said she's been working there for 1.5 years and thought she could call and clear things up.
really i am fed up with the way Honda treats people. now i have a question for Admins
can we start a section in TAI
, for leaving feedback (+ or -) and comments on Service centres/show rooms, across the country?
1. it must be fully searchable
2. when we add a new feedback we should have dropdown lists prompting us to enter state, district, company, dealer etc. (minimize the duplication), plus a provision to add new if not existing.
3. upon selecting the general statistics only should be displayed (no of +, no of -, etc only
4. if the viewer chooses details then all the details and comments made bu TAI
'ans should be displayed
4. if i am not asking for too much, we could add an option to link already existing posts to the feedback too
Admins please consider this. We are customers, we are paying our hard earned money to these Corporate Giants, and we expect little bit Customer Care.
We could give much publicity to this portion of the website, so that anyone (not even members) can search regarding a particular dealer) and i believe that would certainly help TAI
to grow. Also we could get a certain acknowledgement from the Manufactures/dealers also.