Booked Yamaha Fazer - After Thoughts

Thread Starter #1
Hi frndz,

I have already booked Yamaha Fazer. Any after thoughts. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Regards,
Ramoze.

Thread Starter #5
Hi Frndz,

Thanks for the replies;)

@ Appu: I have not yet decided the colour, may go for Black or Red depending on the availablity.

@ Dodge: Thank you.

@ Jalex: Thanks dude. Yeah i do hear that FE is not that gr8. But, am not tat concerned abt it. When you want some you got to sacrifice some. No other bike in this segment is as sporty as fazer an the brand name says it all;)

Thread Starter #7
Green looks good in photos, but not when you look at it in Roads. So, may go with Red. (Reddevil) [evil]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #8
Hi petrol heads,

Today, after all the documentation and everything paid cash.
They told me that it would take atleast 10 days for delivery.[anger]

Hopefully, will get the my bike this next weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed.[glasses]

Latest update on the bike colour: Lava Red.

Named it as Red Devil. Waiting eagerly to handle my Red Devil.

Hi Frndz,

Thanks for the replies;)

@ Jalex: Thanks dude. Yeah i do hear that FE is not that gr8. But, am not tat concerned abt it. When you want some you got to sacrifice some. No other bike in this segment is as sporty as fazer an the brand name says it all;)
Its not just poor fuel efficiency, Tyres wear out fast and costs a bomb. The chain too wears out faster than other bikes in the segment. The engine is also not that great. And power is also not anything great to write home about. Unicorns, RTRs and Pulsars can smoke the hell out of it. I know many who had to go into early engine rebuilds. The only thing I like about it is the looks and looks only. But since you've already done the documentation and all. Its no use discussing now.

Last edited:
well..congratz ramoze for fazer!! agree with jalex because you have booked one so no use of suggestions but its great performer!

Congratulations Ramoze as you have booked the bike already now let's hope for the best , hope you get your red devil soon!

Thread Starter #12
Hey frnz,

Thank you all for you valuable feedback and suggestions.

Once, I get take my red devil[evil] out of the showroom will let you know. Thank you all again.

Regards,
Ram

Top Bottom