i presently own a RE classic 350 ( ATOM) which i have modified to my taste. which i like the most and have been around with him for most of the places.
however when it comes to performance riding RE doesnt stand a chance why?? let me justify
One who Sprints cannot win Marathons. so lets keep it at that. long riding i will be using RE whatever it is. but there are few places i want to ride in the quickest time, or lets say i want to do a few biking records. There are might be many like me who want to own Big Boys Toys however can get it.
1. May be due to Financial constraints
2. May be too scared that i might damage and i cant bear the damage of repair so i stay away
3. May be Married
( you guys know what i mean)
4. Miscelleneous other reasons.
now lets say i keep all this aside except a part of financial constraint aside.
in a Used market whats the best bike that my money can Buy me which has high mile munching capacity in good time, low on maintenance ( Pocket friendly), Looks as well as safe.
I have made some shortlists
1. KTM RC 390- Used comes at a budget of 1.5-1.8
2. HONDA CBR 250 R comes at a Budget of 1-1.2
3. Hyosung GTR 650 Comes At a price of 2.75-3.3
4. Yamaha YZFR3 comes at a price of 3-3.3
5. Harley street 750 comes at a price of 3.75-4.0
which do you guys say is a sensible buy and why?? and if i have missed out on any other brand which is in the same price bracket.