Experts Advice For Buying Jawa Bike

Thread Starter #1
Hello all,
I want to buy a JAWA bike in Mumbai and its suburban area.
Would someone suggest me in this, being unaware of its technical details, but I am die hard fan of JAWA.
I prefer to purchase the old bike and wish to restore as per my dream !

So would you help me to get my dream come true.....

Awaiting more dreams....

Allwyn.

Welcome to TAI, Jawa is actually vintage, you should look out for a good Yezdi, explore the second hand car & bike bazaar, or even the chor bazaar, and look up online to have some choice.

All the best.

A fantastic retro classic heavy bike for short height people. Good to Ride. Few more refinement will make it a complete all rounder. I am 5'4" and as i am now 45 years therefore need a classic bike. My first bike was an Used YEZDI Classic 250 CL-II (Black) No: WNZ 5408 in the year 1992-1993, after that i rode first Indian-Japanese tie-Up IND-Suzuki AX100R (Blue)..for 12 Years from 1995 to 2007.. After that without a bike till now 2019. Yesterday I rode Jawa 42, comfortable retro riding posture, Liked it. Thinking.[;)]....... book one today 10.05.2019... 2 Lakhs [think].....mmmm....

I want to buy a JAWA bike in Mumbai and its suburban area
In todays, new gen & tech driven world, even local mechanics who do the older bikes are dissappearing - lets not talk about the repair parts finding challenge.
No point beating the old drum of vintage any more
If a need exists, go for the one that current - even the relaunched Jawa is not value for money @ INR 2 lacs. Missing lot of basis safely stuff which is a need now

Top Bottom