Should I Purchase Suzuki Let's?

Thread Starter #1
I have decided to purchase suzuki let's scooter , are their any cons / drawbacks of this scooter ?
thanks in advance

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Re: should i purchase suzuki Let's

Just for your information, Suzuki have launched the New Access 125 with some modern features. Did you check on this??

Thread Starter #3

my spouse wants a light weight vehicle , if lets is not worth purchasing i will ask her try something else . thanks for replying

If you are going to buy a 2 wheeler only for ladies with a budget around 60000/- then I would suggest to go for TVS Wego.

The features TVS Wego has will make you surprise,

- 12" Tyres with alloys [larger the diameter of tyre more the capacity to filter the pot hole]
- telescopic front suspension for more comfort
- smother rear suspension
- optional mobile charging point in luggage area
- external fueling system, for luggage safety
- powerful/ fuel efficient / smooth 110 CC engine
- powerful headlamp
- digital odo/speed and multi information display
- combined brake system, efficient to slow down vehicle quickly
- flat seat position for better comfort

Compared to HONDA Activa, SUZUKI Access/Swiss, Yamaha Fascino, Hero Maestro/Duet/Pleasure the TVS Wego is much better to have and a VFM product.

Thread Starter #5
Thanks. but tvs has a very bad reputation as i hear. so its 90% chances that we will opt for tvs , but we will consider your suggestion . thanks again

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Thanks. but tvs has a very bad reputation as i hear. so its 90% chances that we will opt for tvs , but we will consider your suggestion . thanks again
I own a Wego since last one year and I dont have any complaint either on the scooter or on TVS/dealer. May be some particular Dealer behavior resulted in hearing such thing from others?? (by saying this I am not trying to convince you to go for TVS scooter[roll])

Thread Starter #7
its ok, i think a little people own and have tested suzuki let's scooter it seems

Top Bottom