Buying a New Bike or Used. Budget Rs.1 Lakh

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

im buying a new or used bike with a budget of 1 lack.

it will be used for commuting mainly, but i want something fun and/or comfortable for the ride so my budget is 1 lac.

I am considering a used duke 200 or a used avenger (150 or 220 whatever i get locally second hand in the price range I am looking at)

not much experience riding bikes just about 6 months riding a splendor pro. Safe driver.

comfort is most important, and I am not sure if the raised rear suspension that you get in many bikes these days or a cruiser style bike will be more comfortable guess I have to test drive them both?

cheers

Hi,

im buying a new or used bike with a budget of 1 lack.

it will be used for commuting mainly, but i want something fun and/or comfortable for the ride so my budget is 1 lac.

I am considering a used duke 200 or a used avenger (150 or 220 whatever i get locally second hand in the price range I am looking at)

not much experience riding bikes just about 6 months riding a splendor pro. Safe driver.

comfort is most important, and I am not sure if the raised rear suspension that you get in many bikes these days or a cruiser style bike will be more comfortable guess I have to test drive them both?

cheers
Hi,

Welcome to TAI.

Regarding your query, @1L, you have lots of choices, starting from commuter, going all the way up to cruisers.

I suggest, before you start TD's, see what appeals to you, or what you longed for, and based on the same, shortlist your choices, and let us know, to help you decide.

Happy shopping.

Thread Starter #3
so i am looking at the honda unicorn due to its better than average mileage and high quality 'traffic, city rides' and reliability. Also looking at the hornet for something sportier that should be pretty similar to the unicorn in handling? how is the seat comfort on this.
also considering apache rtr, a used duke 200 (how are these on mileage and comfort?), and suzuki gixxer

Thread Starter #4
i couldnt find an edit button. i am short 5'5 and looking for comfort although my commute is not too long. i hear the apache is better for short people is this correct?

Top Bottom