> Your Budget: would prefer keeping below 90k, 1.2L max
> New or Used: used only
> Your Location: Lucknow
> Top Five Priorities
1. Reliability (don't have time to take it to a.s.s every now and then)
2. Performance (fun to ride)
3. safety (good brakes, handling etc)
4. long service interval (4 months / 3000km or more)
> For What Purpose: to make regular commute more fun
> Type of Bodystyle: naked or faired only. No cruiser type
I can't buy a new bike as i don't have the necessary documents, plus i intend to use the bike only for next 1.5 years so wouldn't prefer buying new due to depreciation. I have been riding fz16 since last 4 years so this bike should be a considerable upgrade over it.
Big no to pulsar, avenger and royal enfields.
I don't care about fuel efficiency.
What options do i have?
I have shortlisted these:
1. 2012-13 CBR250R std
more reliable than ktm
long service interval
2. CBR 250R ABS
same as above plus safety of ABS
same as above minus 'lack of abs
3. KTM 200 duke (2012-13)
more fun to ride than the cbr
feels just like fz16 with more power
unrealiable (can be a deal breaker)
4. I have considered R15, cbr150r as well, but i don't know if they are considerable upgrade over fz,moreoever these bikes are priced almost same as a 2011-12 cbr250r or ktm200
What suits best according to my requirements? I am confused.