Advice on New Budget Bike For Rs.65,000

Thread Starter #1
Hello experts ,
I am planning get a new motorcycle . Kindly help me zero in one

Budget is in and around 60000 (can afford 4 or 5k for extras)

Monthly average kilometre consumption : 800 or less

Location is a small semi urban town in middle of Tamil Nadu

Top expectation from the bike are
Low maintenance , high mileage (fuel economy), comfortable at least for 100 km one shot non stop trips

Usage will be Mostly for regular commutes , occasional weekend trips wich will not exceed 200 Km's

Kindly suggest . Am preferring performance than looks or styling . Expecting the bike to toil for me for the next 5 yrs after which am planning to go for a four wheeler .

Re: New budget bike help cost <65000

Hello experts ,
I am planning get a new motorcycle . Kindly help me zero in one

Budget is in and around 60000 (can afford 4 or 5k for extras)

Monthly average kilometre consumption : 800 or less

Location is a small semi urban town in middle of Tamil Nadu

Top expectation from the bike are
Low maintenance , high mileage (fuel economy), comfortable at least for 100 km one shot non stop trips

Usage will be Mostly for regular commutes , occasional weekend trips wich will not exceed 200 Km's

Kindly suggest . Am preferring performance than looks or styling . Expecting the bike to toil for me for the next 5 yrs after which am planning to go for a four wheeler .
Bajaj Discover 150S for that budget. the no nonsense bike for that price bracket.

+1 to Kinky for Discover 150 in the mentioned budget.

As per requirement, you need to go for a 150 cc bike and most of the 150 cc segment bikes are out of the mentioned budget.

I'll suggest you to go for a 2 wheeler loan get a good 150 cc bike like new Honda unicorn/Suzuki GS 150 R/Hero Xtreme for better milage and reliablity.

In case not intersted to go for a loan,may be you get a Yamaha SZ and Discover 150 with little bit of streching your current budget. In that case i am in favour of Discover.

You haven't mentioned your preference in CC. But still at your budget you can buy a good 125 CC bike.

There are really few good bikes that are VFM and has appealing aesthetic.

- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS
- TVS Phoenix
- Honda Shine

Honda Shine has already proven its capability which is good at power and FE but the look is not appealing to the younger generation or preferably collage going guys.

Where Pulsar LS is very good at power but a little less on FE as compared to Shine but the look is really made for younger audience. Its a little brother of NS 200. [;)]

Phoenix seats between the above two. It also has good ride quality and some extra features. This bike is really built with in mind to stand out of the crowd.
Why I don't know but TVS is not much marketing this bike.

My Choice : TVS Phoenix.

Top Bottom