Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suzuki GS150R

• Pulsar 220F

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I am 6.2ft tall weighting 80kg. I am in a dilemma in choosing a bike for me. My Budget is < 1 lakh. Please suggest me a bike. I will be very thankful to you.
Which I thought about:
Yamaha Fazer V2.0
Karizma R 2014
Honda Unicorn Dazzler
Suzuki GS150R (very old is it?)
Pulsar 220F

If you have any good option in mind, please suggest me.

Hi supernova

I am 5.9 ft.

Yamaha Fazer V2.0:
I haven't driven one but the sitting posture is a bit of a question mark as even though it is comfortable but our backbone wouldn't be straight. (My personal opinion). I myself found it difficult when i was about to purchase one. But then still it is one nice bike to be in, especially while touring.

Hero Karizma R 2014: This is one nice bike which i still like and during my bike buying decisions, I have test driven it for a long duration and my backbone started to ache as it has the clip - on handlebars which is set a bit low. But then according to me it is the most looker bike, why do i say this?, because all the people were staring at me instead of driving their vehicle so it turns heads. And as the pillion seat was more raised to the 1st floor (Apologise me, it is my personal opinion) i have rejected it from my list and bought a RE Classic 350 Silver.

I still like the Karizma R because it has got the pilot lamps, projector headlights, cheap to own one, etc. If you are driving it solo then this can be the option than any other sports bike.

Hero Xtreme 2014:
I also test drove this and i would say that this was the best bike for tall persons as the seat is being raised than in any other bikes and the sitting posture is good. And now it has many features like it has the mobile charging, digital display, etc.

Please Note I have been using the Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme from 2009 till now.

So my advice is if your ride is mostly based on touring concept then consider the Yamaha Fazer V 2.0, and the Hero Karizma R 2014. But if it is wholly based upon city limits then consider the Hero Xtreme, and the Bajaj Pulsar 220. (I am not comparing these both bikes).

And why can't you stretch your budget a little bit and buy a Royal enfield as the Royal Enfield bikes can be used inside the city as well as in the highways/ long trips. And now RE Bikes are given a warranty period of 2 years. And it will be the best suitable bike for all tall persons.

Suzuki GS150R and Hero Xtreme are the most and best suitable for tall guys. My Uncle bought this and he is 5'8 and I am 5''7-ish and we both cant reach the ground with both feet. So, Xtreme is suitable for 5'10 and above. GS150R suits me well(remember, I am 5'7).
You can also have a look P150NS/P200NS/P200SS/P200AS.

Hey Guys,

I am 6.2ft tall weighting 80kg. I am in a dilemma in choosing a bike for me. My Budget is < 1 lakh. Please suggest me a bike. I will be very thankful to you.
Which I thought about:
Yamaha Fazer V2.0
Karizma R 2014
Honda Unicorn Dazzler
Suzuki GS150R (very old is it?)
Pulsar 220F

If you have any good option in mind, please suggest me.
You didnt mentioned your usuage pattern. i e your monthly running,Highway/city usuage, long trips/ short trips inside the city
Please share more details to suggest.
BTW Unicorn Dazzler production stopped couple of months before and they launched CB Trigger. It is almost same bike.It is a short bike, not suitable for tall guys. Honda launched new Unicorn now.
Suzuki GS 150R- I should say it is the best bike in 150CC segment if you are using the bike more for long trips. It has 6th gear for keep better speed in lower RPM, Best milage,reliablity, Best shock absorbers for comfort ride. Good digital meter which last life long. though this bike is taller, rider seat fixed in maximum lower position, it helps for better handling. Suzuki ASS & resale is the bad things for this bike. Do TD it before selecting any other model.

In case you required a bike for city use only go for Gixxer/FZ.

Last edited:
Pulsar NS200 is well suited for a 6 feet guy. The Hero bike do not have a correct seating posture neither a flat seat to have a comfortable ride.
In above bike listing NS200 beats every bike in terms of ride quality, style and power. Only the FE cannot be compared with 150 CC bike you mentioned.

If I was at your place surely NS200 would be my choice.

Last edited:
In above bike listing NS200 beats every bike in terms of ride quality
If you are in a city with a lot of bumps, the you will be unhappy with 200NS' rock hard suspension system and hard seat (yeah, I know that the hard setup is for better handling but I dont think he will be using his bike on tracks and harpin bends). Highway stability is awesome though.
I agree to other points that you said:agree:.

Top Bottom